kickman

Mar 2, 2019
This is just becoming a meme at this point. I bet we get HL3 before ICSTOR can finnish and "conquer" his "mental illness"

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
So your saying he gets a free pass for more than a year of almost 0 updates.
Not in the least. I've been in a severe burnout myself a couple of years back and I'm still fighting the effects of it to this day. But I got up and collected myself during those 6 months.
As a burnout victim myself I'll gladly call Bullcrap on ICstor's claim.
Even during my 6 months I was able to do some work (be it not at the tempo like usual) but I also know this is something so untangible that some people can easily hide behind it in order to profit off of people/facilities etc. To not do anything for way too long (like This dev. seems to be doing)
And burnout can drag on for ages (some people never really get out of it) so I see ICstor pulling that card multiple times still in the future when things aren't going the way he planned.
I can easily call him a fraud on his claims.

Aug 16, 2019
Okay, so it's basically the rush job that everybody expected. None of the side characters will get any content. Just declare the next update the final one, whenever that will be. Note that he never stated when.

The last sentence has me confused. So Sara and Judy will not be in the upcoming final update? Then what the hell is his fuss even about, are there any characters left that fit the criteria? After all, this was supposed to be their update.

I won't judge his mental health (although I have my theories), but I know for mine that I won't even touch Milfy Kingdom if someone pays me several million Euros to play it.
Actually decent news for people like me who genuinely don't give a shit about side characters. My condolences to those that do but you have only yourself to blame (putting trust into ICSTOR).

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
a quick solution is that all the patreons stop subbbing and paying monthly. which might be enough to make incstor panic and actually try finnishing the game.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I can only say 1 thing, see you all on February "30th".
At least know I now that I won't have to bother until that day and congratulation to Icstor for not learning a damn thing and making true the predictions done by everyone else in saying that he would abandon it for something even bigger and lo and behold "oh I have to put it on hold because is so big".
See you again in 2022-3 when he abandons that as well for Milfy galaxy.
If he was smart he would use that money to get some actual medication.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Is this the new trend among developers who don't publish anything for x months/years and then near the end of the year announce a major update in February? :unsure:

koxyonix

Dec 2, 2019
Patreons need to know that they are the reason this game is not released yet!
imagine if he had no supporters, no income then he'll be forced to release it to gain their trust back.
unfortunately they can't see this and icstor is smart enough to say that he is not forcing anyone to support or stop supporting him hahaha well i call that simply bluffing

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
I hate ICSTOR for all these delays but gotta admit those previews again are fucking top notch. He creates excellent shit. Why you do this to us ICSTOR? :cry:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1.0 really? Why i see a "Big Brother" like story here?
Well, Big Brother got canned but at least this way ICSTOR can claim his game got completed.
The only reason that there's so many "fan remakes" of it is because it was cancelled. Milfy City won't have that fanbase.

Reactions: xgavia
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes