SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Lol at Gustav (I think that's Celia's husband) getting cucked in that last image. I'm assuming it's him: shows a person cut out with their fist clenched. Hopefully he finishes everyone's storylines up, not expecting anything in depth though... just as long as they get closed out at least. What a clusterf**k.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Lol at Gustav (I think that's Celia's husband) getting cucked in that last image. I'm assuming it's him: shows a person cut out with their fist clenched. Hopefully he finishes everyone's storylines up, not expecting anything in depth though... just as long as they get closed out at least. What a clusterf**k.
Imagine the game ending with Bob finding out about Linda's affair with MC. Caroline learning about him and Sara, and Sara also feeling betrayed because of MC's fuckery. MC getting kicked out of the house by Bob who by chance got evidence of the doublecross of MC with the twins costing the company tonnes of money and contracts. MC then goes to Celia for some comfort and then her hubby comes home finding her and MC messing around. Husband goes berserk and kills both of them ending him in jail. And game ends with a funeral and Linda having to move in to some low end condo with Sara and Caroline moving in with her best friend and becoming a feminist manhater together with her BFF.

I think I just adequately wrapped up most of the storylines here.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
yeah, I think it was promised at one point that this would be out in January 2020. Then March 2020. Then it was guaranteed summer 2020

it’s to the point where I am very much questioning whether this might be some sort of front for some sort of financial scheme

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Well, Big Brother got canned but at least this way ICSTOR can claim his game got completed.
The only reason that there's so many "fan remakes" of it is because it was cancelled. Milfy City won't have that fanbase.
That's not the only reason, BB is a cult incest game because of the atmosphere and the great characters, this game is just great renders and long waits.

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Here all the pictures from that post

Generic mediocre stuff from a person that supposed to be experienced in this.
Some of the textures are terrible ... apparently there is nothing outside of the windows ...
There is something terribly wrong with the leg on one of the figures on the 5th image ... that is a result from using ready poses and no work done. The guy with the glasses look like 25 years old balding dude.
And I still don't get why this game is not banned for underage characters.
Those on a regular GTX1080 are 10-15-20min renders ... for 1 year of work :)
As i like to say - I'm glad he is what he is ... idiots money need to be taken.

Reactions: Casikaz

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Some of the textures are terrible ... apparently there is nothing outside of the windows ...
There is something terribly wrong with the leg on one of the figures on the 5th image ... that is a result from using ready poses and no work done. The guy with the glasses look like 25 years old balding dude.
It'd take a GTX1080Ti 20 minutes each to render these scenes?

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
This is where you see that ICSTOR's done nothing for over a year. His skills haven't increased at all. He's still using sprites and weird camera angles as if we were in 2017-2018. And some people think this is top-tier render quality...

Reactions: axelicekcz

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
This is where you see that ICSTOR's done nothing for over a year. His skills haven't increased at all. He's still using sprites and weird camera angles as if we were in 2017-2018. And some people think this is top-tier render quality...
Could be an artistic choice to stick with the basic style of when this game started. Wouldn't it look weird if the new renders were of a way higher visual quality? It's, supposed to be the same game so it can't really look too different. Most (if not all) of these are Genesis 3 models and assets there's no way to make newer Genesis stuff blend well with older ones.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
can anyone recommend other games that have similar look like Caroline? I can't get enough of her she's really pretty.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
can anyone recommend other games that have similar look like Caroline? I can't get enough of her she's really pretty.
I'm afraid Caroline is pretty unique. I don't know of any other games that have a female lead that remotely looks like her.
If you want more renders with Caroline look up the Milfy City Fan art thread. Some really good creators there. And Caroline is very prominent as a model for many.

Reactions: vmaks

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
He will add some pictures and infos about how much of the game is done, he says? Are you fcking "HIGH"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Your progress bar has been at 90% for like a year and you still arent at the finishing line? :cautious:
God, he had so much potential with this game but threw everything out of the window. Give us the last update and begone. (as sad as this may be since the renders and overall character touches/finishes of ICSTOR were really nice).

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes