Aug 18, 2019
my only issue is that the planned canon ending for this series was 3-way pregnancy with Linda, Caroline, and Sara as a harem; it's been set up and teased since before the "annual" update fiasco, it was officially confirmed and voted on his patreon as well - - for better or worse if the game doesn't end that way (as a player option) he's fuck-all, and deserves to be barred from F95 free publicity (most creators get their patrons from F95 or 4chan)

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev team and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. I'm looking forward to the update of this story in the coming year. May you be well ICSTOR and team.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why not any content with Judy or sara, if I am not wrong Developer already said he was almost done with their story and renders for the 0.7 version...why not simply add that if you are going to take another months or years.
I still wait for more content with older sister, mum, especially with the blond Bisexual model and the kinky teacher but it seems this won’t happen anymore... sigh

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Milfy Fallout-City coming soon in 2050
View attachment 950362
Gooble gobble gooble gobble.
Hey guys!

This is a very important message so please read it all. I will say what I’m planning for the next year.

But, first off, I’m really sorry for this delayed post. I wasn’t lately and generally this year in good mental health. Probably many of you already knew, but I have problems with stress and panic attacks, and at the moment I can’t work as I want to. The best thing for me now is to focus on one game and finish it without any ETA’s.

Milfy Kingdom:

I really wanted to create more for this game this year, but this project is very large and time consuming compared to my previous other projects, that’s why I put this game “On Hold '' for the foreseeable future until I am ready to work on this again. Most probably after finishing Milfy City.

Milfy City:

This should actually be good news for some of you. I’m planning to release a full version of this game next year. Yeah, almost all characters except some that did not have story content at all up to now. I can call it “version 1.0” as it will probably be the completed basic version, maybe I will add something more to it in the future in terms of post game content but time will tell.

Here’s what many of you have wanted and asked for: Some previews of the upcoming full version with many different characters:

( I did not include Judy and Sara content in this.)
:LUL::KEK::LUL::KEK:

He should've just done the "here's what I am working on" and never done a % done.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
With these kind of shenanigans from developer's end I am thinking whether he is faking everything about his life or not....if you made the content why not release it..why discard it..and when 2021 comes developer be like no content with Caroline as you done all her quests..and again push the release date forward with more apologies and render....and the loop of apologies continues.
I think it's pretty obvious. He working on nothing in the past year. So, he rush the game to the final update. So people gonna assume he's working on something in the past year. The only thing that can save him is if the final update will be full of content. Which means, he had one year (assuming the final update will be released in late 2021) to working on all routes as much as possible.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Indeed if he had much done on 0.7 he would have finished that and released, but last i remember he had done only a fraction of his 0.7 work and Baron finished his character.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No Judy or Sara Content in 1.0? Fuck, this guy just can't stick his guns at all.
I'm probably misinterpreting the ( I did not include Judy and Sara content in this ) completely but his wording...
He should have re-read it a few times to make sure to clearly convey the message he wanted to.

Jan 27, 2018
No Judy or Sara Content in 1.0? Fuck, this guy just can't stick his guns at all.
I'm probably misinterpreting the ( I did not include Judy and Sara content in this ) completely but his wording...
He should have re-read it a few times to make sure to clearly convey the message he wanted to.
He was talking about the previews in the post, i don't understand why so many misunderstood that sentence, i thought it was obvious

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
my only issue is that the planned canon ending for this series was 3-way pregnancy with Linda, Caroline, and Sara as a harem; it's been set up and teased since before the "annual" update fiasco, it was officially confirmed and voted on his patreon as well - - for better or worse if the game doesn't end that way (as a player option) he's fuck-all, and deserves to be barred from F95 free publicity (most creators get their patrons from F95 or 4chan)
How about this slogan to prevent future ICSTOR-like fiascos: "DO ANNUAL UPDATES, GET "AN**LY" RAEPD!"

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
After he has been deceiving people for two years, does anyone still believe him?
I once said here that he was a liar, but that post was deleted.
Now I want to say it again, he is not really working.
He just releases some information and then deceives the customer to pay him.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Oh well... Who thought there would have been no update at all? Among the others, me.
Let's face the truth: this game will be not finished any time soon, we better drop our hopes.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes