The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
lol more lies.
Before I tried to make a game all by myself I was less understanding, now I understand that it's not easy to manage everything and you have to have a precise roadmap and achievable goals.

But you have to consider that for years he has been able to afford a team to help him out.

Aug 16, 2019
If he didn't finish 0.7 then why did he said that he is gonna do 0.8 and 0.9. He must be on a final stage of the 0.7 to announce that he is gonna make 2 more versions. It doesn't make much sense. In my opinion I think he finished 0.7 but it was so shitty or the content was so little that noone would believed him that he was working on that for a year. So I think those 0.8 and 0.9 are just gonna be fillers.
It's easy, as a compulsive procrastinator and a liar myself I do this as well. When I hadn't even started working on something that I promised would be delivered by now I just say that I broadened the scope of the task and I want to finish the whole thing instead of delivering whatever that I promised I would. All in hopes that I will get my shit together and with my extended deadline I will be able to complete the task that is now 2 if not 3 times as large as the one I was undertaking originally. Of course, there is almost no way I will deliver that one either.

Reactions: arms99 and MadMonk

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
If he didn't finish 0.7 then why did he said that he is gonna do 0.8 and 0.9. He must be on a final stage of the 0.7 to announce that he is gonna make 2 more versions. It doesn't make much sense. In my opinion I think he finished 0.7 but it was so shitty or the content was so little that noone would believed him that he was working on that for a year. So I think those 0.8 and 0.9 are just gonna be fillers.
If someone wants to defraud you of money and he tells you that I have nothing, you will not give him money. But if he tells you "I'm trying to make something better," some people will have illusions and think that his work is worth paying for.

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Before I tried to make a game all by myself I was less understanding, now I understand that it's not easy to manage everything and you have to have a precise roadmap and achievable goals.

But you have to consider that for years he has been able to afford a team to help him out.
Yeah make a game take a lot of effort, especially a good one and all by yourself, no doubt about It, but then, icstor is(and was even more last year) a well paid dev and he can actually make a good team(unlike the one he have at moment, and If he really have it), but regardless of team, a good dev can do good updates while keep a serious schedule, just look at DPC with badik, yeah he have the best hardware and get enough from patreon to render 24/7, cant compare It to a new dev that dont have his amount of resources, but icstor does and with his income he could give like 3 solid updates every year instead 1(and bad) every 2 years while keep milking patrons

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
if v0.7 was meant to be 800 renders, now v1.0 including 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 will be 1000 renders...basically a rushed ending

marthal

May 12, 2017
Milfy city:

This should actually be good news for some of you. I’m planning to release a full version of this game next year. Yeah, almost all characters except some that did not have story content at all up to now. I can call it “version 1.0” as it will probably be the completed basic version, maybe I will add something more to it in the future in terms of post game content but time will tell.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Still hiding behind "muh mental health" excuse I see. An entire year huh. He was getting paid for nearly that entire time, an astronomical amount of money in fact. You know what he could have done but didn't, even supposing he wasn't "mentally well" enough to press a render button a screen? Subcontract out the project with all of that money, taken a smaller cut, and still deliver what he promised almost a year and a half ago (if you don't count the Christmas 2019 update which I don't because it too was jack shit for content considering how much time he claimed he spent on it).

skydude

Apr 28, 2020
can anyone tell me how to get 5 relation points for Linda and 5 for Sara?
I am stuck at 4 for each and i can't access harem route.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
can anyone tell me how to get 5 relation points for Linda and 5 for Sara?
I am stuck at 4 for each and i can't access harem route.
Not implemented yet. That is if they ever update it . might as well say that this should just be marked as abandoned

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes