hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sadly idk the real reasons but it is clear that he doesn't have the same passion like before... it does suck because his games were the first ones to take the next step back then and imo got the best animations out there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sadly idk the real reasons but it is clear that he doesn't have the same passion like before... it does suck because his games were the first ones to take the next step back then and imo got the best animations out there.
What Animation?
All I saw where 2-3 interchangeable pictures changeing in short order... compare that with F.I.L.F. for example to see what real animations are... ok the graphic isn't aswell, but ICCreation isn't earning the same amount as ICStor.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What Animation?
All I saw where 2-3 interchangeable pictures changeing in short order... compare that with F.I.L.F. for example to see what real animations are... ok the graphic isn't aswell, but ICCreation isn't earning the same amount as ICStor.
idk man the mom ones for ex look better than average.. idk the way he makes it but it looks good

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
idk man the mom ones for ex look better than average.. idk the way he makes it but it looks good
I certainly like the graphics... but all animations are single pictures with very little Variations being displayed in short order.
There is nothing fluent about those... like I said there are several games useing real animations... if you compare those to MC you'll notice the difference far better.
MC only points with the overall picture quality... for the latest Caroline Update it felt like the quality droped though

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I certainly like the graphics... but all animations are single pictures with very little Variations being displayed in short order.
There is nothing fluent about those... like I said there are several games useing real animations... if you compare those to MC you'll notice the difference far better.
MC only points with the overall picture quality... for the latest Caroline Update it felt like the quality droped though
did filf had any mom new stuff? I saw it was updated this month.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
So I'm guessing this game is basically abandoned? It was epic when it first came out. The game has been on version 0.6x for nearly two years.
On Patreon, it says the 1.0 version will release in 2021 and he posts monthly, but no new releases. Being active on patreon means that it isn't abandoned I guess? So yeah.. with 6k patrons I don't think they actually feel any pressure to release something..

Reactions: vireker

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
can anyone recommend other games that have similar look like Caroline? I can't get enough of her she's really pretty.
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e3-inceton.21005/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that from this year? It's one of the poorest official Xmas pics I've ever seen on this site. Definitely the worst from any major dev.

On Patreon, it says the 1.0 version will release in 2021 and he posts monthly, but no new releases. Being active on patreon means that it isn't abandoned I guess? So yeah.. with 6k patrons I don't think they actually feel any pressure to release something..
Not exactly. Gumdrop is still active on Patreon and Discord and swears he's working on his game, yet here it is marked as abandoned.
I guess it all comes down to the staff. For whatever reason they have a soft spot for Icstor.

Last edited:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
just don't see how people can support this dev but its there money if they want to waste it more power to them
I'm fully convinced it's not the the same people month to month. With the exposure this game has, and the quality, I imagine new players start fresh every day and fall in love with it. Then they rush to Patreon to support the dev without realizing the apparent lack of urgency the team feels. They support for a few months eagerly awaiting updates (not invested enough to look here or elsewhere for news) and eventually get tired of waiting and unsub, only to be replaced by a fresh group of newbies.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
ICSTOR be like: " I know I am a liar, if she (patreons) ever tries to fucking leave again Imma tie her to this bed and set this house on fire."

Reactions: hmc15
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes