Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ICSTOR be like: " I know I am a liar, if she (patreons) ever tries to fucking leave again Imma tie her to this bed and set this house on fire."
I don't think even ICST is scummy enough to tie a fictional lady to a bed and and torch the house before boinking her.

CrunchyMunchie, nope. There was just a lot of angst with Caroline talking about her previous boyfriends.
I mean sure, sometimes you can see Dad porking Mom but she's not even into it. Kinda bored-looking really.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think even ICST is scummy enough to tie a fictional lady to a bed and and torch the house before boinking her.

CrunchyMunchie, nope. There was just a lot of angst with Caroline talking about her previous boyfriends.
I mean sure, sometimes you can see Dad porking Mom but she's not even into it. Kinda bored-looking really.
no... but once that women dried up into a mummy from all the milking he won't have an issue with that since it also removes all evidence for potential new victims (Patrons)

dusk serenade

Nov 13, 2020
The game is great, but am I correct reading that there hasn't been no update in a while and there is no fixed 2021 release?
I'm hooked on Caroline, can't stop now! :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game is great, but am I correct reading that there hasn't been no update in a while and there is no fixed 2021 release?
I'm hooked on Caroline, can't stop now! :p
Carolines story is considered complete... since ICStor is aiming for equal endings for the other main girls apparently it's unlikely you'll see anything more of her than a supportive role for either Sarah or Linda in this final Update

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Carolines story is considered complete... since ICStor is aiming for equal endings for the other main girls apparently it's unlikely you'll see anything more of her than a supportive role for either Sarah or Linda in this final Update
useless to hope, but the harem ending was already announced in the game and also a single ending for Caroline (pregnancy?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
useless to hope, but the harem ending was already announced in the game and also a single ending for Caroline (pregnancy?)
Yeah but given ICStors track record it will be called a feature which was scrapped in the end as it didn't add anything to the story and wouldn't have been worth the effort.
At the time both routes were introduced ICStor still kept the Illusion alive that the game would have several major Updates

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes