delain

Jan 11, 2018
Happy to see that incstor take a lesson from gumdop
Maybe they need to collab and release the updates at the same time? It will be just perfect excuse to delay updates for years.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, people, sorry to bother, but I'm stuck.

I'm doing the Celia storyline, and I'm supossed to distract the security guard in the security room in the school in order to steal/erase some security tapes.

How do I distract him? There's no clues, and there're no new buildings opened, the only kinda clue I got is that the security guard buys his meal in 3 different places, but I don't see any place where I can buy burgers or any other kind of fast food, imagine 3!!
How about useing something he never experienced before... like the attention of a certain female that is also involved in this sheme ;)

Reactions: Alexju90

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Lmaoooo

Yeah I'm getting the feeling just by looking at this thread. What I hope is that, since last update was 1 full year ago, this new one will come sooner rather than later.
If you are new here just forget about this game for a while and start playing the many other good games that are in the forum, may be when you finish you won't have to wait so much for this game.

Reactions: MaviusJones

seenzz

Jul 2, 2019
Does anyone know what he said in his last patreon post? he made a post on Dec 21st, i no longer have access as i stopped paying when he stopped updating

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I remember back in 2019 Milfy city and Man of the house update is toe to toe. Now, looking at developer for Man of the house, its very simple. One does not even promise what will he give but he give his fullest. while other act like a politician. Its a shame that my income does not able to support Faerin.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes