Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
I don't remember anymore, sorry.
However, there's no shame in using Lain's Mod to point you in the right direction ;) You can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6e.41364/

All credits to
Gosh, thanks, I've installed a cheat mod, but this is much better, I sure will give it a try!

How about useing something he never experienced before... like the attention of a certain female that is also involved in this sheme ;)
Thanks, really, I've discovered it by pure luck yesterday, out of desperation of not knowing what to do I talked to Celia and magic!

---

Okay, now I've been playing a little bit more and I have some more doubts:

I've already finished Sara, Celia, Linda, Jazmine&Liza, Suri&Zuri storylines and I'm also close to finishing Caroline's storyline as well and started the neighbour one, at least as far as the 0.6e version will let me... Are there any more storylines I am missing?

Thanks again for all your help!

Last edited:

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Discord link doesn't work anymore

This should work in the meantime if someone wants to replace it

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
And we all new this would happen ;) ... He is not the first and not the last Dev who did this. First you almost hear nothing from him/them and then the game is coming in 2021 ?...Them i don't know what for excuses this guy has but it's already a year ago that the last update came out...So i think it's time to give this game a abandoned tag.

:rolleyes::unsure:

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
Okay, now I've been playing a little bit more and I have some more doubts:

I've already finished Sara, Celia, Linda, Jazmine&Liza, Suri&Zuri storylines and I'm also close to finishing Caroline's storyline as well and started the neighbour one, at least as far as the 0.6e version will let me... Are there any more storylines I am missing?

Thanks again for all your help!
[/QUOTE]
dud u are hell of a gamer u finishin 100% of content and look for more !!!

sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
seems like the update is going to be sometimes in 2021. and since there are still 24% to go i guess it's going to be in the second to third quarter 2021.
whitout animation after six month he give half of anemiation and in end of the 2021 he will give full ver .

Racer_X

Dec 28, 2020
I made the mistake of starting with this game, as in it was the first game I played. Now so many other games just seem boring in comparison. If only there was an update...

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So this is the second game of this type I found after Waifu academy, can you guys recommend others with full animations that are actually finished? Is there like a "must play" one everyone knows?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't say I know many games with a "Completed" Tag in this genre.
ICStor games might had them in the past but most were rushed and still felt incomplete... same as Milfy City will apparently.
Man of the House is the only other game that fits these criterias... not sure if it's really completed but "The Twist" would likely fit (as there is a part 2 announced already)
Easiest way to find more is to go to the "Latest Update" Forum and alter the filters like

EDIT: Seems like the Upload feature is buged... will add a screen later

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes