lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020
Can't say I know many games with a "Completed" Tag in this genre.
ICStor games might had them in the past but most were rushed and still felt incomplete... same as Milfy City will apparently.
Man of the House is the only other game that fits these criterias... not sure if it's really completed but "The Twist" would likely fit (as there is a part 2 announced already)
Easiest way to find more is to go to the "Latest Update" Forum and alter the filters like

EDIT: Seems like the Upload feature is buged... will add a screen later
What about Acting Lessons, Daughter for Dessert, Dreams of Desire, Depraved Awakening and Sisterly Lust.
I'm pretty sure that Double Homework from Love-Joint is also nearly complete, it's a shame it's main creator passed away before he could finish the game.

spiralkinda

Dec 27, 2017
Leiderg - Man of the house, Acting Lessons, Dreams of Desire, Melody, Babysitter, Long live the Princess, No more secrets, Depraved Awakening, Dreaming of Dana.

Reactions: Qwerz123

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
What about Acting Lessons, Daughter for Dessert, Dreams of Desire, Depraved Awakening and Sisterly Lust.
I'm pretty sure that Double Homework from Love-Joint is also nearly complete, it's a shame it's main creator passed away before he could finish the game.
Wait Hold up, the creator of Daughter for Dessert and Double Homework passed away? When?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Leiderg - Man of the house, Acting Lessons, Dreams of Desire, Melody, Babysitter, Long live the Princess, No more secrets, Depraved Awakening, Dreaming of Dana.
He asked especially for "Completed" games, however "Long of the Princess" for example is not completed yet... not sure for the other games, aside of "Man of the House"

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
I am curious, since Incestor gets all this hate (which I completely understand). How is his game Incest Story 2? I downloaded it long time ago, but never got around to play it. It says it is complete, but is it also a rushed endning or? I just wanna know if it is worth playing, or if I should find another incest game to play?

lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020
I am curious, since Incestor gets all this hate (which I completely understand). How is his game Incest Story 2? I downloaded it long time ago, but never got around to play it. It says it is complete, but is it also a rushed endning or? I just wanna know if it is worth playing, or if I should find another incest game to play?
It is not finished. The dev is working on releasing a 1.0 update next year that will finish the content with all the main characters I believe. But the game is currently not finished.

There is a lot of content for the main characters, but side characters have laughably little content. 10 minutes after playing you will reach paths that are WIP. Still there is many hours of content for the main girls though.

The game is very nonlinear, so there isn't really a coherent story going on. There are several main girls that you need to advance seperately. The art is good, and some parts of the story are quite nice, but there is no clear goal in the game and outside of romance & sex scenes the game is a bit hollow. Hopefully the 1.0 update improves on that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is not finished. The dev is working on releasing a 1.0 update next year that will finish the content with all the main characters I believe. But the game is currently not finished.
It's clear that you haven't been around for long if you actually believe any timeline ICStor publishes
The game is very nonlinear, so there isn't really a coherent story going on. There are several main girls that you need to advance seperately. The art is good, and some parts of the story are quite nice, but there is no clear goal in the game and outside of romance & sex scenes the game is a bit hollow. Hopefully the 1.0 update improves on that.
The game is actually VERY Linear as you need to advance certain Characters to unlock new locations required for again other characters. Still it has enough Sandbox Elements to justify the Tag I suppose

lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020
It's clear that you haven't been around for long if you actually believe any timeline ICStor publishes

The game is actually VERY Linear as you need to advance certain Characters to unlock new locations required for again other characters. Still it has enough Sandbox Elements to justify the Tag I suppose
IMO it is very nonlinear, you can choose to progress with each character in the order you see fit. New characters do unlock along the way, but there is little dependency on each other's story line.

A game that is linear would be something like Being A Dik, which has one story line, there are choices in this story line, but you can only progress through the story as intended, rather than being able to interact with any character you see fit, or skip them altogether. This nonlinear gameplay sounds great in theory but it limits what's possible with the story. It's hard to have an overarching theme or goal if there is no "main storyline".

I've heard that the game developer has missed deadlines and disappeared for periods of time. It makes sense to be skeptical but there's no reason to send hate to the guy which I've seen some people do.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I think the other posters thought you were asking about Milfy City instead of Incest Story 2. As far as I know IS2 is complete but a much different style game, with old school style pixel character walking around a town. I played the first one but didn't care for the gameplay.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
IMO it is very nonlinear, you can choose to progress with each character in the order you see fit. New characters do unlock along the way, but there is little dependency on each other's story line.
The main girls have atleast some interactions dureing their storyline requiring the Player to advance the fitting girl before being able to continue with the intended girl. There is more or less a "main storyline" which means getting revenge against Celia the "School Bully" and getting romantically happy with your Family/Flat mates.
Like I said those mix up are rare and hencefor normally not noticed most of the time.. but if you are in a dead end with one girl advance with another and you'll find yourself cabeable to go with the original girl.
I've heard that the game developer has missed deadlines and disappeared for periods of time. It makes sense to be skeptical but there's no reason to send hate to the guy which I've seen some people do.
Acording to ICStor Version 0.7 should have been released in August 2019... he went ahead and took a holiday while still charging people money and pretending to be at work over the game... half a year later he came clear with his acts.
Still think this guy deserves better?
He kept pushing Version 0.6 release for half a year since he couldn't finish animations for the game... than released the game without them... want me to go on?

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
The main girls have atleast some interactions dureing their storyline requiring the Player to advance the fitting girl before being able to continue with the intended girl. There is more or less a "main storyline" which means getting revenge against Celia the "School Bully" and getting romantically happy with your Family/Flat mates.
Like I said those mix up are rare and hencefor normally not noticed most of the time.. but if you are in a dead end with one girl advance with another and you'll find yourself cabeable to go with the original girl.

Acording to ICStor Version 0.7 should have been released in August 2019... he went ahead and took a holiday while still charging people money and pretending to be at work over the game... half a year later he came clear with his acts.
Still think this guy deserves better?
He kept pushing Version 0.6 release for half a year since he couldn't finish animations for the game... than released the game without them... want me to go on?
People are so preoccupied with the fact that he has gone an entire calendar year without an update, which is worse admittedly, that they mostly forgot 0.6 was "delayed" by quite a bit for supposedly fluid, full length, lifelike animations. Which we never got whatsoever. It was still delayed though. Anyone remember when he promised many hundreds of thousands of dollars ago those full length animations we'd be getting for giving him a neurosurgeon's salary for a smut visual novel?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
IC2 was a rushed ending game. There are a couple incomplete storylines still in the game. One is the female police officer you rescue while investigating the north area. She gives you her phone number to go out sometime. When the number is dialed, it just continues to ring - no answer. You can find her in the police station, but the interaction indicates something like "content under development". There's also the Sub/Dom situation with a female exec in the south area that just kind of stops once you dom her. There's no progression or interaction that furthers the storyline. The ending is also rushed. You have the ability to be solo with the mom, but not so much with the sister or aunt. Also, the solo ending with the mom was awkward IMO.. If you're looking for a good Incest game, I'd suggest Sisterly Lust. Lots of choices... mix, match, harem or solo, one has a love or dom option, and in the dom option it can be hard or soft... You can also choose none of the sisters and go with one of the side interests (Riley). All of them have separate content and story lines. The devs have recently suggested they may create additional DL material that updates individual characters and what's taken place since the game ended. Good luck with whichever game you choose.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Is it really true that Complete version will release in 2021?
Sure it is. Just like it was when he said that 0.7 will be released in August 2019. It’s nearly 2021, and there is still no 0.7. So don’t believe anything this dev or his mods in his Discord say. It is a miracle if he ever releases any updates for this game anymore, and IF somehow he happened to release a ”complete version”, it would just be rushed utter garbage that would make everyone supporting him so mad that he couldn’t come back anymore.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes