Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There was mention that the mods have indicated if there is no update by this December (last update December 2019) that regardless of ICSTOR's statements the game would be flagged abandoned (2 year timeframe for update release). Since ICSTOR hits the 3 month mark with various reasons for delay, he's playing within the rules established by F95. Unfortunately it is what it is... December will most likely be the date we'll see an Abandoned tag.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
To think how many crazy scenes we would have by now if the game was normally developed.

I find it weird that patreons dont realize that game is not really updated anymore because ICSTOR wallet is still getting full.

It's like they don't want new content to play?

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
There was mention that the mods have indicated if there is no update by this December (last update December 2019) that regardless of ICSTOR's statements the game would be flagged abandoned (2 year timeframe for update release). Since ICSTOR hits the 3 month mark with various reasons for delay, he's playing within the rules established by F95. Unfortunately it is what it is... December will most likely be the date we'll see an Abandoned tag.
at that point i bet hes going to do an update, it'll be like 10renders long..

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Is this new or did i miss something? It looks like he is using images that are from the new previews, that we didnt see.

May 22, 2017
If it's been almost 2 yrs why isn't this flagged as abandoned? Can't understand how the whole onhold/abandoned thing works around here. Seen some take longer than a couple of months and they get tagged with onhold but it's been almost 2 yrs and this has neither.
The rules here shift according to the game/creator.... The common speculation is that mods have some kind of incentive ($$$) to not tag a specific thread. I believe this too, here is one example, Family Matters still tagged as abandoned, even after patreon update. There are other examples...

Sem títsssssulo.png

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The rules here shift according to the game/creator.... The common speculation is that mods have some kind of incentive ($$$) to not tag a specific thread. I believe this too, here is one example, Family Matters still tagged as abandoned, even after patreon update. There are other examples...

View attachment 1197171
Perv didn't say anything on Patreon for just under a year (check the post prior to March 2021), so the game was marked abandoned. Once the tag is applied, it isn't removed until an update is released.

The 2nd reason to mark abandoned is the 2-year rule, which I think was first enforced on Dual Family (where ultimately a release removed the tag).

Reactions: Xumeey
May 22, 2017
Perv didn't say anything on Patreon for just under a year (check the post prior to March 2021), so the game was marked abandoned. Once the tag is applied, it isn't removed until an update is released.

The 2nd reason to mark abandoned is the 2-year rule, which I think was first enforced on Dual Family (where ultimately a release removed the tag).
Didn't know about that. Can you point that out for me plz? I can't find it on game-uploading-rules thread.

Also, I'd like to mention that line on the rules thread.

"These rules aren't ironclad and we understand that each game may have its own necessities;"

Milf City clearly has a problem and still treated as something normal.

Reactions: Nulldev

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Didn't know about that. Can you point that out for me plz? I can't find it on game-uploading-rules thread.

Also, I'd like to mention that line on the rules thread.

"These rules aren't ironclad and we understand that each game may have its own necessities;"

Milf City clearly has a problem and still treated as something normal.
I don't think it's 'official', and it probably won't need to be as the only 2 threads that qualify are this and DF.

Scamdrop had a habit of dropping his artwork every once in a while, but no releases for over 2 years. So at some point it got marked abandoned. But again, it was removed when a release was made (regardless of the general opinion of said release).

This one? We'll see. But again: I doubt it will ever be an official rule because it's just so ridiculous.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is exactly the same story that happened to Incest Story 2 in the past. Promise, promise, promise, but no updates. And in the end the project is declared "finished" and thrown on the market in the state in which it is right now. While a new project is in full swing.

I'm sorry people. but after almost 2 years without any real sign of life from "milfy city" you should finally see the truth : nothing more comes here, but empty promises.

CrazyBoy3121

Sep 29, 2019
I just still can't fucking believe this guy has 6k patrons after almost 2 years of this bullshit, he knows at this point he just has to release "updates" every couple of months to keep these morons paying. Its just fucking sad at this point.

Like, don't get me wrong I love the game, but clearly this guy finds it easier to just do nothing and still get paid the same he would if he actually released updates. There are much better Devs out there currently, that actually update theirs games, which are also good, that get similar support, but dont just get fucking lazy after their success.

I hope one day he actually updates the game, but this should have been labeled abandoned a year ago

End rant.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes