zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
Icstor follows F95 on Discord and up to now has always made sure that he makes a post before F95's 3 month time limit, whether or not we think the abandoned tag will have any kind of effect on his subs levels or not doesn't really matter, however It appears that he thought it mattered. Whether he thought getting Ashbash to say today that a post would be out in the next few days would help prevent this only he can say.

What I don't get is tho, how fkin hard is it to write a text post lol. Dude literally could just say sorry, it's coming guys okay bye in two mins

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I said before that I don't think Icstor cares about what F95zone says, but an abandoned tag in a project like this is really significant.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
A tag gets changed on a piracy forum due to rules. Users celebrate like they had anything to do with it. Status of the game.....unchanged. Stupid people still paying money. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sometimes an external stimulus is needed to realize you should do something. I don't think there will be a significant change in subscription count, but who knows.

Reactions: gogeta523552

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
A tag gets changed on a piracy forum due to rules. Users celebrate like they had anything to do with it. Stupid people still paying money. Status of the game.....unchanged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
everyone found the game through this site, ATLEAST 80% found the game through this site, now that the tag is telling everyone its abandoned he wont get any new subs, and eventually the current ones will abandon him too, when they finally get smart enough to know their money could be put to better use elsewhere

May 22, 2017
Just made a test on ICSTOR's patreon... I don't think patreon can do something about lazy/dead creators... they just helps you to remove your pledge....

1624169051778.png

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
ok now go spread this thread on icstor discord server and on Patron page...this is the way to fight scammer!

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
In a parallel universe, this game originally had an abandoned tag, was updated every week, and people here were outraged to remove the abandoned tag.

• Haha
Reactions: yihman1
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes