Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Sad state of events... ICSTOR ran posts every 3 months for the last year and a half to continue the appearance of a forthcoming release, but he neglects to post anything to his Patreon page in the last couple of days to continue the pattern? Or was that the Public Relations person's responsibility?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sad state of events... ICSTOR ran posts every 3 months for the last year and a half to continue the appearance of a forthcoming release, but he neglects to post anything to his Patreon page in the last couple of days to continue the pattern? Or was that the Public Relations person's responsibility?
Only one account can post on Patreon. Perhaps the PR guy sent the text to ICSTOR who was too lazy to post it.:KEK:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
From ICSTOR's Patreon
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
His rescue - I believe it when I see it.
Like i said earlier, he will likely announce that here and people will go YAYAY! Take / keep taking my money or something!

Edit: People pointed out that the patreon announcement is old, I figured it was an answer.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
That's what sucks with these types of things. You want to support a game you like but when the game start getting steam and the dev gets some cash they dip.

Beowulfthetitan

Jul 14, 2017
Hey mate have you checked out Midnight Paradise and Dreams of Desire? Given the games you like those might be right up your alley.

Also, keep the sig. The only reason people are so worked up about this whole thing is because they really enjoyed the game. Nobody gets this pissed off about the random_project_v0.01.001 games that show up every day when the devs abandon them 3 months later. It takes a really great game to produce this much frustration.
Nice! Thanks for the tip with Midnight Paradise

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes