HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
B-but guys, i'm sure next icstore game would be even better!!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it would be better but the problem is it's like a striptease, a striptease that will just be there teasing the hell out of you, leaving your dick out hanging for all eternity never to be touched like it's a fucking piece of shit(no offense).

Reactions: TheLM2312

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Don't worry he will write a dot or such here, maybe even say something as:
-Hello I will continue working with this project *couch*X.
Everyone will go YAYAY, click his patreon and give him more money!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Now would you lock this POS? With the game abandoned 1.5 years, no further dialog is productive.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Icstor follows F95 on Discord and up to now has always made sure that he makes a post before F95's 3 month time limit, whether or not we think the abandoned tag will have any kind of effect on his subs levels or not doesn't really matter, however It appears that he thought it mattered. Whether he thought getting Ashbash to say today that a post would be out in the next few days would help prevent this only he can say.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk and OEJ

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Its okay to support yourself on something you like, (some of people are just jealous, some have good intention to realization, some just giving free kick to reality, some like to get self achivement by helping someone) i guess its just that, when creating a promise need to keep in check of the promise.
(2020-:HideThePain:)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes