Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
It was my first 3dcg game, funny, and I found it by chance in trends, a month or two ago, fell in love with Caroline like everyone else. And now I see one of my favorite games being abandoned.. Rest in peace. I will never forget you.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey mate have you checked out Midnight Paradise and Dreams of Desire? Given the games you like those might be right up your alley.

Also, keep the sig. The only reason people are so worked up about this whole thing is because they really enjoyed the game. Nobody gets this pissed off about the random_project_v0.01.001 games that show up every day when the devs abandon them 3 months later. It takes a really great game to produce this much frustration.
Yeah I've taken a look at them. Not my thing. I'm more of a romance person (especially since I just finished Melody) that's why I loved Caroline's route in this game, and Katie's route in CoBD (could get into the other games but this is not the place for that.)

I don't play these games for the sex scene stuff. There's a whole net for that. I want a good story, good writing, and some romance.

My listed games in my sig aren't all like that yeah, but I have a favorite girl in each of them. but this, this was a bummer.

Reactions: Meghead

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey Mark Takagi
Go check our PM thread bro'
Yeah I've been looking at it, have things bookmarked. The wound is still fresh my friend. Give me a day or two. I'm probably one of the VERY VERY few here that's legitimately upset right now. I just did a Caroline run today and saw the pregnancy option about 40 mins before the tag got placed on the game. But I'll take a gander at it tomorrow

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Yeah I've been looking at it, have things bookmarked. The wound is still fresh my friend. Give me a day or two. I'm probably one of the VERY VERY few here that's legitimately upset right now. I just did a Caroline today and saw the pregnancy option about 40 mins before the tag got placed on the game. But I'll take a gander at it tomorrow
I've linked 5 parts I've already posted in our PM for quick access. I'm already working on the final part but the one I'm posting now will be right up your street.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah I've been looking at it, have things bookmarked. The wound is still fresh my friend. Give me a day or two. I'm probably one of the VERY VERY few here that's legitimately upset right now. I just did a Caroline today and saw the pregnancy option about 40 mins before the tag got placed on the game. But I'll take a gander at it tomorrow
I mean, You probably waited for 2 years like the rest of us. Nothing significant really changed. Its still not released, only this time theres no empty promise to keep your balls a shade of blue

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
Honestly we all know this should have happened a while ago, hopefully he looses more patrons too. Nothing modivates someone to to work like being broke. I know there's a few people disapointed by the abandoned tag, but this isn't a bad thing, more like a needed thing.

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
Nothing will change tho... either he will release v1 at another point in time or he abandons this game and moves on to his new project and same shit will start again.

Reactions: Draverik

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Finally, now let's sit back and watch how literally nothing changes...
I'd like to think what changes will be more than nothing...

You have to think of F95Zone as a community. We all sign up; get and give feedback; get updates, reviews and game status from this site. Newer users, or those who join to check up on a Patreon site, will now get an accurate reflection of what this guy stands for and how he acts.

Will his uber-loyal subscribers care? Probably not. But will new members of this community be as willing to be sign up as patrons? Hopefully not.

Of course if the game is updated the tag will be removed, so it's just a little more fun and drama to see how it plays out.

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
Finally, it happened. As much as I wanted this game to get finished, if the dev is going to keep delaying and delaying, it means that they're just cashgrabbing at this point.

Reactions: loikl
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes