p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Well fuck, I'm actually pretty sad, and I'm not joking. This was my first VN game which I found during the beginning of the lockdown here in the US about 14-15 months ago.

I have to add a fuckload more to the fanfic I wrote about them. Goddammit!!!
We're all disappointed, but we all saw it coming too.
I think if he cant even bother to make a simple post after 3 months, he's official thrown in the towel

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I honestly don't know how I feel about this. I love this game. I just did a Caroline run today.
Yeah, this doesn't really feel like a victory. It feels like a funeral. Still, better to bury what's dead than let it fester.

Hopefully thread gets locked.

If there's an actual update at some point then fuck it, put it all back to how it is now, but closure is good.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah. I held out hope, possibly longer than anyone. Glad I found the game. Love Caroline. But next time I play it and I see the choice selection at the end where she's pregnant I know I'll never see how it plays out.

Very very disappointing
Until the MC sigs start to disappear, I'm going to say people are still clinging on straws

Jan 27, 2018
So the supposedly biased mods that were colluding with icstor gave his thread the abandoned tag exactly when it finally met the criteria... who would have guessed...
Now to see everyone lose their mind when in a day or two icstor posts something on patreon and the tag goes away

• Haha
Reactions: Xanado

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Welp, the story in the last few updates was a complete disaster. It was horrendously written, I felt very uninspired and stupid.
I hope the next game will be better in terms of plot, dialogues and pacing.

alphacino

Mar 19, 2018
So the supposedly biased mods that were colluding with icstor gave his thread the abandoned tag exactly when it finally met the criteria... who would have guessed...
Now to see everyone lose their mind when in a day or two icstor posts something on patreon and the tag goes away
nah, the tag doesnt go away until a new version is released, so i think its finally over

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
If he does by some miracle update the game soon, I suggest replacing the "abandoned" tag for "neutered".

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Nice way to portray yourselves as a victims here, bravo.(y) None of the pestering wouldn’t had ever even happened if you guys would’ve just done the right thing already a year ago when everybody with brains saw what the situation with this game was and how he was abusing this platform for his financial fraud. So how about, instead of getting your feelings hurt after people tell you how to do your job properly when it’s evident you don’t know how to do it, you actually learn from this mistake you guys made with this guy and make sure it will never happen again, and ensure better community for everyone this way.
Dude, they were just applying the rules to the letter. I agree that it was abandoned a year ago, in spirit, but I'd rather them be super precise in adhering to the rules than just winging it. Precision following the rules allows us to be consistent and impartial.

The real issue here is that the rules need a modification. This isn't the place for such a discussion.

I'm sad that this game was abandoned, because it honestly was one of the bests. It's a true classic. However, it's over. Now I just need to find another non-anime game where I can sneak into women's bedrooms at night. I think I've played them all... Long Live the Princess and Dreams of Desires being at the forefront of my mind.

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
Well well well... this has been quite a journey!! I used to come to this post quite often not because I hoped to see the game completed(although if it actually were, that would have given me immense pleasure) but to read all of the shitposts that you guys posted. It was quite fun see all the drama here and be a part of it. Thanks to all of you mates.
Now that the game has finally gotten the Abandoned Tag, I guess I will have to find another hobby as Redknight said.
Will miss you all! :')

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Friends you will take me for a madman, I am undoubtedly as much as icstor but I feel that the abandoned tag will be able to push him to move, yes I am naive but I believe in death ICSOTR surely goes gave a news on patreon in the next day to announce the date of the 1.0 which will surely be around December 31, 2021, we believe it we do not give up our dreams!

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
How the patreon work? I mean if he doesn't post for a period of time do they stop the payment?

I remember when they smashed Nergal's patreon with mass reports.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, this doesn't really feel like a victory. It feels like a funeral. Still, better to bury what's dead than let it fester.

Hopefully thread gets locked.

If there's an actual update at some point then fuck it, put it all back to how it is now, but closure is good.
I asked for it to get locked. redknight00 said he wants to keep it open to "keep all the cunts in one place" or something like that

Last edited:

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Don’t forget last abandoned tag last barley a day before dev post update on status of milking machine

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Well it was my first VN, and it's still my co #1, so I'm never going to remove it. That's my reasoning for still having it.
Hey mate have you checked out Midnight Paradise and Dreams of Desire? Given the games you like those might be right up your alley.

Also, keep the sig. The only reason people are so worked up about this whole thing is because they really enjoyed the game. Nobody gets this pissed off about the random_project_v0.01.001 games that show up every day when the devs abandon them 3 months later. It takes a really great game to produce this much frustration.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes