Oct 30, 2018
I just want to say, whilst I've not posted in this thread ever, I do often come in here just to read the posts and see the chaos.
And I'd like to tell you, all of you, with complete sincerity that it has been an absolute pleasure reading your shitposts these past 3 years.

Seeing it all - the good, the bad and the ugly has given me more joy than I'm sure any completed game ever could.

With the game now Abandoned in the eyes of F95, I'm sure the thread will get less traction, or perhaps the mods will just nuke it, and I'll see fewer and fewer of those glorious shitposts. The wonderful screeching.

But that'll never take away my memories of this thread. Of all of you.

The last update of Milfy City I played was v0.5 (or whichever one was before the one where they added the scenes where you pork Caroline) and I barely remember what even happens in this game. I suppose I'll finally play v0.6 in honour of this momentous occasion.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I guess I'm going to have to take this final scene with Caroline as the end of the line where he says he's with her to the end.

Just too bad we really don't get to see it.

screenshot0801.png

Reactions: Meghead

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
One theory that I have is that psychodelusional asked icstor to make the renders for him and thus earn more money to pay icstor or give him part of the profits then icstor went through his mental illness for which he stopped working and later joined all the late work of both, if they realize both apocalust and milf city has almost the same time of delay and for me the lighting the art everything is the same I just wanted to put this because I have been thinking about it for some time but I do not speak English use google translator sorry .

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes