BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
That's why I said a few hours or so ago that if this game gets that tag, the mods should close the thread for good, or else it'll never stop.
Honestly, they should close it until there's an update.

I don't believe in harassing icstor but I also don't think it's right to defraud people into subbing. Making it abundantly clear that the game is defunct will benefit the community by doing two things:

1.) It will prevent people from getting disgruntled by subbing. This disgruntlement will reduce the subs good devs get.

2.) It will end the constant circle jerk of hatred towards icstor. I believe icstor has brought this on himself by acting poorly, and I share the feelings of resentment other former subs have, however none of this helps us.

And who knows... if it's locked and marked abandoned until he acts then maybe he'll actually produce some good content again.

Let's face it; what we all want is to see Icstor produce great content in a reasonable amount of time with a predictable schedule.

Good devs with high quality content and release schedules they stick to deserve support.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Live with it people. Having the Abandoned tag wont do a thing. Shit posting about the dev here wont do shit. Insulting the ones that have enough to pay for him wont do shit. This is a (great) web site to play cracked and pirated games, if the Dev himself wast the one who posted the game then you opinions won do shit.

I love this games and it really make me mad seeing less post about tits and ass than baby crying about dev.

Reactions: Thermophob
Jun 2, 2021
Well let's pretend to be generous, if this doesn't get abandoned tag by the end of June then ICSTOR definitely have mods hostage.
They get so much movement through Google to their forum via this thread that they don’t want to put the tag on it because the forum would take a massive hit from it. They are scared and that’s why they are hiding in the shadows and avoiding putting the tag on this. They have no problem putting the tag on other not so popular games that are in the same situation as this one is. Not the first and not the last time they won’t follow their own rules, which is pathetic.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Live with it people. Having the Abandoned tag wont do a thing. Shit posting about the dev here wont do shit. Insulting the ones that have enough to pay for him wont do shit. This is a (great) web site to play cracked and pirated games, if the Dev himself wast the one who posted the game then you opinions won do shit.

I love this games and it really make me mad seeing less post about tits and ass than baby crying about dev.
ur the reason im still watching this thread and his discord , i wanna see his loyal followers slowly suffer . :KEK: even if icstor drop his 1.0 now i bet i won't feel the same magic anymore it faded already and his game has been passed by many .

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
ur the reason im still watching this thread and his dicord , i wanna see his loyal followers slowly suffer . even if icstor drop his 1.0 now i bet i won't feel the same magic anymore it faded already and his game has been passed by many .
Weeell to be honest, i havent player the games since v0.5, i even forgot about the plot :KEK:

Reactions: Ouga and Thermophob

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Complaining about complainers ..... the meta whiner.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Honestly, they should close it until there's an update.

I don't believe in harassing icstor but I also don't think it's right to defraud people into subbing. Making it abundantly clear that the game is defunct will benefit the community by doing two things:

1.) It will prevent people from getting disgruntled by subbing. This disgruntlement will reduce the subs good devs get.

2.) It will end the constant circle jerk of hatred towards icstor. I believe icstor has brought this on himself by acting poorly, and I share the feelings of resentment other former subs have, however none of this helps us.

And who knows... if it's locked and marked abandoned until he acts then maybe he'll actually produce some good content again.

Let's face it; what we all want is to see Icstor produce great content in a reasonable amount of time with a predictable schedule.

Good devs with high quality content and release schedules they stick to deserve support.
This is actually the most sensible answer I've seen. Locking this thread and marking it as abandon will stop this cesspool from getting any bigger. His exposure will drop and eventually (with any luck), his numbers will go down and give him incentive to work again. This thread is counter-productive as a whole

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On the plus side we do get to see if those tin foil hats that say the mods aided in this were right or not.

Who would have thought this long dead game would help anything....

If this doesn't get tagged after 3 months of nothing then no game can be tagged again, rules would need changing, tin foil hats could be removed .... it's all fun and games here.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes