Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Y'all don't need to be happy about abbandoned tag cuz it won't be tagged like it. From march 19 to june 19 is 93 days and as we can see 90 days have past. And mods haven't done shit.
It will only be 92 days at the end of the 19th (April only has 30 days in the month), and yes the rule goes by month, not days. If the game gets the ABANDONED tag, I think the thread should get the Dante's Inferno tag, as in "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here". It seems like it's a piranha feeding frenzy with everyone wanting, and waiting, to see the tag...

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Regardless of if this gets an abandoned tag or not, the rules really do need to be reviewed and revised in the future.

This game has really proven just how badly the current rule set can be abused by a dev.
I think there should be one more tag that basically says "this dev has spoken but hasn't released any update for so long that is pretty much abandoned", right now you can see the last time it was updated at a glance, which is handy, but I think a TAG would send a message, but then again I would not use something outright hostile.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes