Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'd like to think what changes will be more than nothing...

You have to think of F95Zone as a community. We all sign up; get and give feedback; get updates, reviews and game status from this site. Newer users, or those who join to check up on a Patreon site, will now get an accurate reflection of what this guy stands for and how he acts.

Will his uber-loyal subscribers care? Probably not. But will new members of this community be as willing to be sign up as patrons? Hopefully not.

Of course if the game is updated the tag will be removed, so it's just a little more fun and drama to see how it plays out.
You're giving this site too much credit.
If anything than this commotion over a useless tag will make more people come here to comment, this will create even more traffic to this thread which will subsequently bring more ignorant people in to sign up to him and even out all the losses created by the tag, so yeah nothing changes.

Reactions: Thermophob

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah I've been looking at it, have things bookmarked. The wound is still fresh my friend. Give me a day or two. I'm probably one of the VERY VERY few here that's legitimately upset right now. I just did a Caroline today and saw the pregnancy option about 40 mins before the tag got placed on the game. But I'll take a gander at it tomorrow
Why would you be sad with the tag? I don't understand. It literally changes nothing on the game development as it's all depends on ICSTOR lazy ass. If anything the tag might actually wake him up and put him to work, he's pretty much boxed now, either he releases the game to get the tag removed or he'll start losing patreons now. If anything, the tag actually helped. If he does not care about the tag, then like it'll just sit there either way properly identifying the game.

If he actually cares that should be wake up call for him, otherwise the tag is well placed. But to sum it up, the tag properly identifies the game status right now and does change a thing really. The tag won't change a thing if he never meant to release the update in the first place.

As the meme would say:

Think Mark, Think, why would the tag change anything if he isn't updating the game?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
If the game is truly abandoned and ICSTOR never finishes it, can another dev finish it in honor of this wonderful game? :(
Yeah, finishing a game for a filthy rich, occasional dev for literally no money or risk getting sued. I can't think of anything better to do. I'll slot it inbetween patching Bethesda games and mailing money to the Kardashians.
This game is dead anon. You've had two years already to come to terms with that.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
It was time, unfortunately, considering the fact that the last "update" was actually the Christmas Edition that he FINISHED in 2018, and sfaik is not connected to Milfy City (yet). Still gonna monitor this thread, though, just in case some sucker active patron decides to post an update. Might see it on discord first, since he does have an account there.

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
At last. Hopefully the folks who enjoyed the game won't be tempted to send him money any longer. It's a travesty how much money he's making while doing nothing and these eager players are paying the price - more than literally.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
For a while, ICSTOR was pretty much ahead of everyone in terms of quality, so it really is a bummer how this ended up.

Fortunately though, the genre of adult games has grown so much over the past couple of years that there are several content-creators making high quality games right now that are absolutely worth checking out.

webeseedinandfeedin

Jun 3, 2021
AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT /WEG/BROS HOW WILL WE EVER RECCOVER? AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIPS WE KNEEL!
also if you read this you have to play trails of cold steel, haha...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes