Lawli_As_F

Nov 29, 2017
Man, I knew the game was abandoned but to finally see the abandoned tag is still upsetting, game was great and had so much potential.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
This VN is so polarizing. Do VN consumers enjoy being lied to or are they not smart enough to notice it? I genuinely wish it was possible to resolve that hypothesis. Im also looking forward to F95's continued assistance in enabling an obvious scammer with the abysmal offering coming in a few days.
It's hard to think when all the blood is flowing to their nether regions instead of their brain.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Dear Moderators,
It is my humble request to put a scammer tag beside the abandoned tag. It will be helpful in further enhancing the beauty of this tread.
Yours truly
Ex Patreon member and believer
Yes I agree. There need to be a tag for games like this to let the users know how reliable the dev is.
maybe tags like unreliable dev, scammer, milker, untrustworthy, inconsistent, shady or something of the sort. I dont think its that hard to add a new tag to the system.

xooocaail.com

Jul 28, 2020
it's just fucking reading your commentsThis one doesn't like it! This is it! What's wrong with you oooh ! Where is the joy that we will see the continuation soon, in 2 fucking days we will see the continuation I don't care that it will be dedicated only to Sarah!! no, I understand your expectations! we were not justified about the update! But you can't be so pessimistic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Pabone

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Are you one of his discord mods trying to protect that scammer?
No I'm not and I don't care if he get's the money or not it is clearly the fault of those who supports him even after years of no actual content if the ppl don't learn they are just dumb. This is the game thread and you and the other repeat the same thing over and over again, you can do that in the OT thread.This is the game thread that's all what I want btw it is not really a scam if ppl give him the money even if they know there is no update since all that time.

Last edited:

evko

Oct 8, 2018
it's just fucking reading your commentsThis one doesn't like it! This is it! What's wrong with you oooh ! Where is the joy that we will see the continuation soon, in 2 fucking days we will see the continuation I don't care that it will be dedicated only to Sarah!! no, I understand your expectations! we were not justified about the update! But you can't be so pessimistic!
What kind of joy? Everyone has long understood that this continuation will be hastily completed, as well as the 6th part itself. When everyone was waiting for the game, it was fire, now it is grade 3 compared to new games, so it was also completed hastily. What's there to be happy about?

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Yes I agree. There need to be a tag for games like this to let the users know how reliable the dev is.
maybe tags like unreliable dev, scammer, milker, untrustworthy, inconsistent, shady or something of the sort. I dont think its that hard to add a new tag to the system.
I don't think the adding tags part would be hard. But getting to a consensus on when they're applicable it would.
There's a lot of reading between the lines and nothing is really absolute so I think it would be very hard to directly label a dev as scammer etc. Maybe something not as heavy, like inconsistent I can see it happening. Slow releasing too and maybe even promise breaker

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes