Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I feel like I'm a kid again, waiting for Christmas, not knowing if my mother or my grandparents got me the one present I really wanted for that year. This is exactly what it feels like. Yeah I know all about the promises and the missed opportunities and whatnot with this game but that still does not alleviate the anxiety.

I've been a thorough supporter of this game in this thread and even despite my cynicism at times, I haven't given up the sliver of hope I have to see it done.
I'm with you there Mark, but don't forget that you could just as easily get a big piece of coal.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm with you there Mark, but don't forget that you could just as easily get a big piece of coal.
I know my friend and I am ready for that, but there will still be some disappointment, despite the many months of nothing happening and no real news for most of that time.

Like a kid, I'll skulk and mope for a day or two. Thankfully I do have other games so that'll help take my mind off of it.

Reactions: Skeltom

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You seem to share a bit of an obsession with this game and it also seems that life has been so cruel to you I hope things get better with you soon my friend
Not really an obsession with the game, but it was my first VN like I said, and Caroline my 1st VN love. I'm very sentimental about stuff like that. I have a romantic nature and certain scenes with Caroline in this game are just so good.

But as far as what I deal with, ups and downs, good and bad days. Today, so far, nothing bad has happened, but my mood can change on a dime in a millisecond. Sometimes it comes through into my forum posts if I can't control it. But thank you. Such is life I guess.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of interest, where are people getting this 200 figure from?

I've finished the writing on the first batch, and seen the quantity coming in the 2nd batch and I can categorically tell you it isn't even slightly close to this number. I mean, the figure is wrong by magnitudes.
Maybe you should check my history in this thread and you would notice, that I'm not so "innocent creature". I personally couldn't care less what ICSTOR says, since he has been proven to be untrusted times and times again. However when there is a guy who has seen the amount of work that this update is going to feature and says that 200 renders is far from the truth and it's way more, I can believe that. I don't have beef with the writer who works as freelancer and basically has no reason at all to defend ICSTOR.

We can all hate ICSTOR as much as we want, it doesn't change a damn thing.
NOTE - Bold text added by me.

Onyxdime didn't promise MORE renders, just that the 200 count is wrong by magnitudes. So implying he said MORE is entirely inaccurate.

I'll laugh my ass of if it's a ONE-render update of MilkStor giving us the finger.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
If he is telling the truth, he will have a more than 8000 and there will be an update every two weeks until the end of the year, but I can't believe him now, not after all that has happened
Didn't you hear?

Icstor said he has more than 8000 renders completed- but this next update will only have 200 of those renders.

Furthermore, he delayed releasing the update because those 200 of the over 8000 renders he has completed apparently aren't completed and it's taking him weeks longer than expected to finish them.

Which is a pretty fucking good indication he's working on those 200 renders from scratch, and that his 8000 line was bipolar bullshit he pulled out of his ass.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Just stop with the off-topic and wait until the Release date given by icstor we will see if he update or not and how much content it will contain

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Maybe you should check my history in this thread and you would notice, that I'm not so "innocent creature". I personally couldn't care less what ICSTOR says, since he has been proven to be untrusted times and times again. However when there is a guy who has seen the amount of work that this update is going to feature and says that 200 renders is far from the truth and it's way more, I can believe that. I don't have beef with the writer who works as freelancer and basically has no reason at all to defend ICSTOR.

We can all hate ICSTOR as much as we want, it doesn't change a damn thing.
Birds of a feather flock together. Trusting anyone that admits to working with IC$TOR, fully aware of the type of person he is, is peak naivety.

Low-quality people surround themselves with similarly low-quality people. We were suppose to have 1.0 how long ago? It really takes the combined effort of a F95 demerit and threats of Patreon demonetization to get this guy to stop lying? People are really allowing themselves to be placated by this staggered release BS?

This VN is so polarizing. Do VN consumers enjoy being lied to or are they not smart enough to notice it? I genuinely wish it was possible to resolve that hypothesis. Im also looking forward to F95's continued assistance in enabling an obvious scammer with the abysmal offering coming in a few days.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
NOTE - Bold text added by me.

Onyxdime didn't promise MORE renders, just that the 200 count is wrong by magnitudes. So implying he said MORE is entirely inaccurate.

I'll laugh my ass of if it's a ONE-render update of MilkStor giving us the finger.
That was where my mind immediately went to. A magnitude could be anything, like 200 * 10^-1 = 20 renders, or even
200 * 10^-2 = 2 renders. :D

• Haha
Reactions: bigdick289

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I can't say now only time will prove if he is a liar Or was telling the truth?
I meant 2 years for making 200 renders. There's no way he has 8000 renders and yet can't give out 2.5% of them for a single update because that particular 2.5% isn't done, taking additional weeks, and yet the other 7800+ somehow are.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
From his discord it says:
Starting next month we will start releasing an update every two weeks. If people can't wait then so be it.
New post on Patreon! The release date of version 0.71 is 14th July!

Well according to a reddit post milfy city 0.71 come in 14th July. And the icstor promised he will push update every 2 weeks
If it correct than my prediction was right 1.0 is the final version and as he took full 1.5yr , the game is ready now . But by pushing small update every month he wanna to milk his patreon page and he will push the update till December 2021
Taken from Discord IGN: kas

machinman

May 28, 2017
From his discord it says:
Starting next month we will start releasing an update every two weeks. If people can't wait then so be it.
New post on Patreon! The release date of version 0.71 is 14th July!

Well according to a reddit post milfy city 0.71 come in 14th July. And the icstor promised he will push update every 2 weeks
If it correct than my prediction was right 1.0 is the final version and as he took full 1.5yr , the game is ready now . But by pushing small update every month he wanna to milk his patreon page and he will push the update till December 2021
Taken from Discord IGN: kas
well for that to be true, it would require for icstor to have actually worked during that time, genius.
here's another theory for you :
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-2755#post-6020083

Reactions: Jaun Karr

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Let's face it. Currently, there are 8837 renderers in the latest version, hence 1472 renderers per major version. If he had 8000 renderers, he would be able to finish the game on version 1.2 right now, even without rendering new images. But he still needs more time. I am sure that the final version will not have 16,000 renderers. Although BEING A DIK has already more than 24,000 in 1.5 years.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes