mav99

Jun 8, 2020
4 days till Sara update drop. For me it's useless update, so i'm not excited about it.

idk what the fuck that Russian shit means but Agreed about Sarah but the point is that ICSTOR has finally acted and the game is back in production! Thats why July 14th is huge!! Many a douche came to this thread to mock and laugh at ICSTOR and the game and how it will never continue but it's always darkest before the dawn as they say...

evko

Oct 8, 2018
idk what the fuck that Russian shit means but Agreed about Sarah but the point is that ICSTOR has finally acted and the game is back in production! Thats why July 14th is huge!! Many a douche came to this thread to mock and laugh at ICSTOR and the game and how it will never continue but it's always darkest before the dawn as they say...
It was thanks to those who came in and rocked this swamp of icstor and began to do at least something. Although 200 renderings in 2 years is a SHAME!

idk what the fuck that Russian shit means but Agreed about Sarah...
What does the Russians have to do with it, they didn't let the poor boy work?

Reactions: Mr Secret

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It was thanks to those who came in and rocked this swamp of icstor and began to do at least something. Although 200 renderings in 2 years is a SHAME!

What does the Russians have to do with it, they didn't let the poor boy work?
Just out of interest, where are people getting this 200 figure from?

I've finished the writing on the first batch, and seen the quantity coming in the 2nd batch and I can categorically tell you it isn't even slightly close to this number. I mean, the figure is wrong by magnitudes.

Reactions: mav99

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Just out of interest, where are people getting this 200 figure from?

I've finished the writing on the first batch, and seen the quantity coming in the 2nd batch and I can categorically tell you it isn't even slightly close to this number.
ICSTOR said that 200 renders and 20 animations is the bare minimum for the updates, so everybody took it as granted that there won't be any more than that 200 renders.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
ICSTOR said that 200 renders and 20 animations is the bare minimum for the updates, so everybody took it as granted that there won't be any more than that 200 renders.
Ahh, thanks! I hadn't been following the public updates. Appreciate you letting me know that.

Reactions: HorttoKaalo

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Agreed and draining the swamp here and lighting the fire under ICSTOR again was huge but the 200 renders may be paltry if that is true but look at it as seeing a half built skyscraper long abandoned and then waking up and seeing cranes backup overhead and construction restarting. That is why it's huge!

Edit: Game dev says 200 number way off and I take his first hand knowledge/word.

Last edited:

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
most sane people know he's just gonna find another way to scam. just as he did before.
isn't it suspicious how he blurted about "metal health" issues that he didn't bring back up in his latest post. So what? just like that his depression got cured.
god bless you you innocent creature.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
most sane people know he's just gonna find another way to scam. just as he did before.
isn't it suspicious how he blurted about "metal health" issues that he didn't bring back up in his latest post. So what? just like that his depression got cured.
Maybe you should check my history in this thread and you would notice, that I'm not so "innocent creature". I personally couldn't care less what ICSTOR says, since he has been proven to be untrusted times and times again. However when there is a guy who has seen the amount of work that this update is going to feature and says that 200 renders is far from the truth and it's way more, I can believe that. I don't have beef with the writer who works as freelancer and basically has no reason at all to defend ICSTOR.

We can all hate ICSTOR as much as we want, it doesn't change a damn thing.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Well, just like any health issue it gets tiresome to keep talking about it. It being a mental health issue probably makes it even more so. Just my thoughts.

Hey how's it going?
It's going pretty good.
How's that mental breakdown coming along?

...:HideThePain:

Last edited:

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
However when there is a guy who has seen the amount of work that this update is going to feature and says that 200 renders is far from the truth and it's way more, I can believe that. I don't have beef with the writer who works as freelancer and basically has no reason at all to defend ICSTOR.
Wasn't there a guy named Baron that did 3d renders a while back that said similar things though. I mean you say that there isn't a reason to be skeptical of someone that comes in the thread talking about working with Icstor, and that it is going to be a big update and all this positivity. To me it sounds like typical PR marketing and it has done wonders on this thread already. I'll be glad if I am wrong and everything turns out to be great and we get regular updates but until that time, and based on past evidence, I will remain skeptical of it all.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The story of Caroline in this game is almost complete, so you can play it every while if you are interested in Caroline's story
Yep, but what i was talking with the other guy was that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity, not that he is wrong in any possible way, was more a joke than anything.

Reactions: Turki 10
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes