gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
Aye, I'm just a freelancer. I've got my own Patreon for my erotic fiction which I put on Hentai Foundry, but I work for ICSTOR as and when they require me to.

I also used to do some work for other erotic game designers including Combin_Ation before he ventured into guro and scat.
How long since ICSTOR last contacted you?

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
ICSTOR Discord say's there's an update coming wednesday the 14th of July, really hoping that actually happens. This was one of my favorites before it stopped getting updates.

• Haha
Reactions: John Pabone

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I know personally I've been loyal to Caroline for nearly a year now. I'm actually going through her route now as I wait another 90 mins for Sumo to start on NHK. It's been about 10-11 days since I played her route and I miss my fiery, stubborn, beautiful angel.
This is the same I felt when I started with the other characters six months ago. Anyway, I couldn't complete the stories. They are weak and there is no variety or suspense like the one with Caroline. And No one can compare to her beauty, of course

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
And you blindly belive him? He's been using that excuse to do fuck all for two years, gave empty promises, some random dates, a render or two that he's been probably having for so long.

I wasn't this naive even as a young child.
I have no reason to doubt him, mental illness is not a bruise, it does not go away in a couple weeks. We do not even know what mental illness they have and how severe it is, until you chuds can prove otherwise, I will continue to take his word. Do not mistake your stupidity for intelligence, rookie mistake.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Dozens and dozens of times. I'm not gonna go over two years of Google Hangouts and Discord logs and count them.
I don't believe you.

That's a bunch of lies, folks, don't fall for it!

1. Why would he contact him if his only job is to throw some generic dialogs when Icstor gives him the images, like "Oh, yeah, you like sucking this cock, baby?" "I sure do like sucking your fat hard cock, give me more, oh yeah!"
2. Even if we imagine that Icstor did want his opinion about some plot ideas, I very doubt he would just casually ask him for help, because they're not friends, his paying him for work, I'm pretty sure it's something like some amount of money per line of text. But how would he pay for his "consultations"? Like he comes and says, "Ok, I'm ordering 1 hour of brainstorm with you for $***"? And so dozens and dozens of times? I don't think that's what would have happened.
3. Why would he contact him about anything if he didn't work on the update? Because if he had, I'm sure we would have known about it, he would at least have posted some previews, no doubt.

So, I guess the guy is just trying to cover his reputation for working with that scumbag. Again, don't fall for it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So wait...after...i fucking don't even remember now how much time since last update...finally is abandoned?
edit: after looking on my old hd, 1 year and 8 months.

FaustusN

Aug 5, 2020
I have no reason to doubt him, mental illness is not a bruise, it does not go away in a couple weeks. We do not even know what mental illness they have and how severe it is, until you chuds can prove otherwise, I will continue to take his word. Do not mistake your stupidity for intelligence, rookie mistake.
This is true.... until you factor that he leeched off money knowing that he wasn't doing anything, and that he wouldn't for a long time, and you may say/defend that he still needed money and whatev, he could allow only the minimum pledge, still plenty of money for doing nothing, he could come down clean about doing nothing but he lied, i'm not saying that he wasn't affected by a mental illness, just as you, i have no way to prove/disprove this, but you just can't defend the LYING, he would have way more progress if he done anything at all during this time; Mental illness is a serious and delicate issue, not an excuse to lie, do not mistake your preconceptions with the real (and indisputable) issue here, rookie mistake.

thediabetic

Aug 20, 2020
This game is the spot everyone comes to dumb shit lol. Constantly posted on and it is a laugh. The people defending this guy just makes it even more hilarious. Bottom line. Despite whatever excuses he creates, is that he continued to accept money for a game he did not work on for 2 years period. Then continued to post periodic "I’m working on it" post (obvious lies at this point) to leech more money. Also, the people constantly shitting on this guy out of the blue seems to me like the people who were dumb enough to fall for the scam. IMO just let the thread die and move on with your life until one day, if ever, he post a fucking update.

PS. I respect ICSTOR. The long con and hustle was real. Don't hate the player hate the game.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
I don't believe you.

That's a bunch of lies, folks, don't fall for it!

1. Why would he contact him if his only job is to throw some generic dialogs when Icstor gives him the images, like "Oh, yeah, you like sucking this cock, baby?" "I sure do like sucking your fat hard cock, give me more, oh yeah!"
2. Even if we imagine that Icstor did want his opinion about some plot ideas, I very doubt he would just casually ask him for help, because they're not friends, his paying him for work, I'm pretty sure it's something like some amount of money per line of text. But how would he pay for his "consultations"? Like he comes and says, "Ok, I'm ordering 1 hour of brainstorm with you for $***"? And so dozens and dozens of times? I don't think that's what would have happened.
3. Why would he contact him about anything if he didn't work on the update? Because if he had, I'm sure we would have known about it, he would at least have posted some previews, no doubt.

So, I guess the guy is just trying to cover his reputation for working with that scumbag. Again, don't fall for it.
This post is full of ”trust me bro” sources. Not convincing at all.

Reactions: tjmav and pron2021
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes