bemkar

Jul 9, 2021
I have no reason to doubt him, mental illness is not a bruise, it does not go away in a couple weeks. We do not even know what mental illness they have and how severe it is, until you chuds can prove otherwise, I will continue to take his word. Do not mistake your stupidity for intelligence, rookie mistake.
they have mental illness called milking the shite out of this game, yeah that's a pretty severe one...

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So you are culprit... Boys! Get him!
I don't believe you.

That's a bunch of lies, folks, don't fall for it!

1. Why would he contact him if his only job is to throw some generic dialogs when Icstor gives him the images, like "Oh, yeah, you like sucking this cock, baby?" "I sure do like sucking your fat hard cock, give me more, oh yeah!"
2. Even if we imagine that Icstor did want his opinion about some plot ideas, I very doubt he would just casually ask him for help, because they're not friends, his paying him for work, I'm pretty sure it's something like some amount of money per line of text. But how would he pay for his "consultations"? Like he comes and says, "Ok, I'm ordering 1 hour of brainstorm with you for $***"? And so dozens and dozens of times? I don't think that's what would have happened.
3. Why would he contact him about anything if he didn't work on the update? Because if he had, I'm sure we would have known about it, he would at least have posted some previews, no doubt.

So, I guess the guy is just trying to cover his reputation for working with that scumbag. Again, don't fall for it.
1. Because we've worked together since they created MILF's Villa, 6 (?) years ago. I checked up on their mental health and how they were doing. I went through my own mental health crisis 10ish years ago and know what it was like.

I also asked if any work was available because, believe it or not, I do need extra money to finance my Warhammer and Kingdom Death Monster addictions.

Additionally, ICSTOR actually pays me for work which I produce; which is more than I can say for some adult game developers I have written for. Exposure is a great fetish, but it doesn't pay bills.

2. I mean, I also offer plot planning and brainstorming ideas as part of my services. You're very welcome to request a copy of the CV I send to adult game developers who are looking to hire me. And this is a service I have given to ICSTOR, Comin_Ation, and others several times.

I fully understand your cynicism here, but all I can honestly say is I hope you enjoy the 14th July :)

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
1. Because we've worked together since they created MILF's Villa, 6 (?) years ago. I checked up on their mental health and how they were doing. I went through my own mental health crisis 10ish years ago and know what it was like.

I also asked if any work was available because, believe it or not, I do need extra money to finance my Warhammer and Kingdom Death Monster addictions.

Additionally, ICSTOR actually pays me for work which I produce; which is more than I can say for some adult game developers I have written for. Exposure is a great fetish, but it doesn't pay bills.

2. I mean, I also offer plot planning and brainstorming ideas as part of my services. You're very welcome to request a copy of the CV I send to adult game developers who are looking to hire me. And this is a service I have given to ICSTOR, Comin_Ation, and others several times.

I fully understand your cynicism here, but all I can honestly say is I hope you enjoy the 14th July :)
Ok, so let's wait until July 14th, I always give the benefit of the doubt, but believe me, I struggle a lot.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's all I can ask. :)
Yeah some of us (like myself) have been waiting so, so long for Caroline's post-main game route. I always had ideas or wants on how it could/would turn out, but I doubt what actually happens will match what I wrote down in my head and in my fanfic between them.

It's the only route in this game I care about and the only one I play these days. It would be nice to get some sort of final closure in this game with them besides the ending scene of her main game route in the hotel room. Every time I finish her route I see the pregnancy route option in the game and get reminded there SHOULD be more coming.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Yeah some of us (like myself) have been waiting so, so long for Caroline's post-main game route. I always had ideas or wants on how it could/would turn out, but I doubt what actually happens will match what I wrote down in my head and in my fanfic between them.

It's the only route in this game I care about and the only one I play these days. It would be nice to get some sort of final closure in this game with them besides the ending scene of her main game route in the hotel room. Every time I finish her route I see the pregnancy route option in the game and get reminded there SHOULD be more coming.
Caroline's my personal favourite too, in terms of character personality.

Apologies again for the 'Cuckaline' fiasco a while back. Haha! The intention was to make it seem like the player was the first good guy who had come along to rescue her from a spate of abusive relationships. Ended up more like quasi-NTR.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Whenever I do play the Linda route (which is very very VERY rare these days) I always do what I can to sabotage him since I want Linda all for myself. She already has a negative opinion of him, might as well put the final nail in the coffin :ROFLMAO:
So you're saying that you like nailing Bob?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

I think Caroline's course is about to end. This saddens me and I hope I'm wrong, but we got with her in the hotel to five stars, which is the highest level of the relationship, so I think it will be a while before we see anything new with her. While also Linda and Sarah, the two of them are missing two stars or one of them is missing three, so I think that the next updates will not be based on Caroline at all, perhaps they will not bring anything new about her before five or six updates.Or even there is nothing new until the final and last update. However, route of Caroline, is the best in this game and far from all the other characters, so I hope that he will focus on him.It adds a lot of things

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think Caroline's course is about to end. This saddens me and I hope I'm wrong, but we got with her in the hotel to five stars, which is the highest level of the relationship, so I think it will be a while before we see anything new with her. While also Linda and Sarah, the two of them are missing two stars or one of them is missing three, so I think that the next updates will not be based on Caroline at all, perhaps they will not bring anything new about her before five or six updates.Or even there is nothing new until the final and last update. However, route of Caroline, is the best in this game and far from all the other characters, so I hope that he will focus on him.It adds a lot of things
Yeah I think that she'll probably be one of the last things to get done, especially with Sara only at 3/5, adding Violet's route, adding Judy(..?), finishing off Celia & Linda, etc.

Glad Sara's getting done. Would like to see more depth when it comes to her rather just wanting sex or being curious about it but since she's the youngest character in the game, probably not going to sway off the rails too far with that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, I have not tried any route outside the family, so I forgot to mention that. I don't even know who Judy is. I told you earlier that I tried the path of Linda and Sarah just to find out the story, and I think I didn't complete the two or one of them then.There are many characters whose story must be completed, and Caroline she reached the highest levels with her This is bad. I wish there were many stories with Caroline and a lot of scenes, but with logic it seems impossible
Judy's the shrink from the very beginning of the game, I guess you'd call it the Prologue

• Wow
Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Yeah supposedly she's getting a full route, but who knows, but would probably have some involvement with Linda in hers. I think Linda is seducing the MC for Judy's book
She knew when I asked her for the vacation that Mac went to the beach with Linda, she seems to know a lot of things. Anyway, it's all weak stories. Once you find a teacher who wants to own a sex slave. And once you find the principal of the school owns a nightclub and has a whole criminal path, and this time Judy gives mom a book that teaches her how to have a love relationship with her son. This is a school or a gang headquarters.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i'm surprise people still play this game, even it abandon. don't get me wrong i enjoy this game.
This was my first VN around the time the lockdown started in the US. It's not easy going through this game knowing in the back of your mind it's possibly and probably never going to get finished, but I still enjoy it (mainly and only for Caroline) but I'll never stop playing it, abandoned or not.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
This was my first VN around the time the lockdown started in the US. It's not easy going through this game knowing in the back of your mind it's possibly and probably never going to get finished, but I still enjoy it (mainly and only for Caroline) but I'll never stop playing it, abandoned or not.
There is some agreement between us in choosing the characters in the games that we commented on, and this time also I will not disagree with you even if no new update for the game is. I see that the passion leads me to start the game again and replay The story again with Caroline again and again and I think I will never stop playing it

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes