dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there are 3 bonus gallery pics where he is with Caroline. the doggy style, the pool and when he's seated with a cigar.

that said, i doubt he'll make that canon. unless he makes the route where he catches you sleeping with his wife into his revenge route?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magaclaawe

machinman

May 28, 2017
Was my question a reason to be an ass no I was just asking a damn question but anyways there's previews out now that's all I need to believe that he's at least been working on it but that being said I know the shit that goes on with this dudes work I wouldn't have said shit if I didn't you litterly came here out of your way to be a pos
you're supposed to read a thread before you barge in, it's common knowledge and an implicit rule. don't cry now.
I guess I was too nice to you...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The harem road is logically unacceptable to me in this game. One of Caroline's conditions was that Mc not cheat on her. Will now she accept to share him with her mother and sister? It doesn't make sense.
She is very clear that she expects him to loyal. If it is written in a way that she "wants to be with you no matter what", or that it is never found out if you are cheating, that will be some weak sauce right there. She is defiantly the type to tell you to go fuck yourself if she found out. If there is no fallout it makes her condition meaningless.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You really think that after nearly two years they still remember what shit they have written there? They'll just sweep it under the rug like that statement never existed. :KEK: Soon Caroline will be all fine with mc dicking everything that has a pussy.
I'm not expecting very much at all anymore. My points are still valid though.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If a developer is good (and ICSTOR is good), he should make money. Obviously, the push and pull with delays and postponements to an expiration date later, has exaggerated many of his patreons and created many memes at least here on F95zone against him.
He did no work for years. He shouldn't earn money

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
She is very clear that she expects him to loyal. If it is written in a way that she "wants to be with you no matter what", or that it is never found out if you are cheating, that will be some weak sauce right there. She is defiantly the type to tell you to go fuck yourself if she found out. If there is no fallout it makes her condition meaningless.
Anyway, I'm not interested in the other characters, all the stories are weak, and even after the updates I don't expect much from them or I don't expect anything at all. I think my Mc will be loyal to Caroline forever
P3_P0398.jpg

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
He did no work for years. He shouldn't earn money
Monetization is an incentive to work harder and better. it is logical to think that if you do not work, you give yourself sick, expect your patreons not to call you lazy (and you accuse the various sites that beat you for being greedy) your beautiful and applauded work at the beginning reveals itself in tragicomic comedy of horror at the end.

Maybe ICSTOR patrons like to be teased or maybe they don't realize the fairy tales he tells: will he get to the point where his work has been damaged by his dog?

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
tenor.gif

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Anyway, I'm not interested in the other characters, all the stories are weak, and even after the updates I don't expect much from them or I don't expect anything at all. I think my Mc will be loyal to Caroline forever
View attachment 1289592
I know personally I've been loyal to Caroline for nearly a year now. I'm actually going through her route now as I wait another 90 mins for Sumo to start on NHK. It's been about 10-11 days since I played her route and I miss my fiery, stubborn, beautiful angel.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So, uh...you have work to be done for 200 renders...or more?

Well I don't have anything against Onyxdime, since the guy is a freelancer and works with whoever he wants to. If ICSTOR pays him good, then he most likely won't have any problem writing stuff for ICSTOR once in two years.
Aye, I'm just a freelancer. I've got my own Patreon for my erotic fiction which I put on Hentai Foundry, but I work for ICSTOR as and when they require me to.

I also used to do some work for other erotic game designers including Combin_Ation before he ventured into guro and scat. I also wrote a batch of scenes for the Silver Bard's Night Games.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes