Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Can't wait for the :"Game update will be release 12/07 this month as I said in my last update".

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Which developer do you solely support if you don't mind answering? Always good to see who can be trusted in this industry. :D
RyenSaotome with his Renryu Ascension. That games has been in development for a long time and even then the dev keeps at least 1 update going per month. I don't remember when he started it but it's been worked on for more than 2 years and he showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. As a matter of fact he recently put in his (2 week?) notice and is going to work full time on his game so there will be some sort of improvement on his updates. Plus he is actively communicating with his fans on F95.

Last edited:

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
The developer has mental health issues and has been dealing with it for a while, not to mention the constant cackling from those such as yourself doesn't help the condition, quite the contrary.
The actual mental gymnastics to try and justify 2 years of no releases, while still not pausing and just keep that pateron cash flowing. Thought simps were bad.

machinman

May 28, 2017
Wait why was this changed to abandoned when they legit just announced update release date??
he announced an update because it was tagged as abandonned. your question should have been why hasn't it been tagged before, since it wasn't updated in 2 years... but no, you came here without reading a damn post claiming things you have no idea about...
I mean, what proof do you have that he's actually working on it ? there's far more proofs that he hasn't been doing shit so far...

ps : keep cool, maybe you're just new around here, it's ok, nothing personal.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Wait why was this changed to abandoned when they legit just announced update release date??
It was marked abandoned before that announcement because it had been 3 months since any news, and just a heads up: don't take that announcement too seriously, he has dropped a release date several times and then just ignored it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Update 0.7: 200 Renders (couldn't finish more in 18 months)
Sara will drop a pencil, your task is to pick it up. If you manage, there will be a firm handshake scene, firmer than we all could hope for. Judy dies.
Update 0.8: lmao
And all of the Sara content will happen over a webcam I guess. It left off on the weak situation of her being quite literally kept away from the player, no, locked in her room like some grounded 12 year old?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nippla

Aug 15, 2019
The developer has mental health issues and has been dealing with it for a while, not to mention the constant cackling from those such as yourself doesn't help the condition, quite the contrary.
And you blindly belive him? He's been using that excuse to do fuck all for two years, gave empty promises, some random dates, a render or two that he's been probably having for so long.

I wasn't this naive even as a young child.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Her husband straight up wants to fix whatever's wrong with the marriage, but Linda refuses to participate. She also doesn't want to divorce the guy, so the dude is just caught up in a dead marriage while she's banging someone she actually loves on the side.

Linda sucks, and not in the happy fun way.
You guys seem to have a high bar of morality for a game where you're fucking your entire family

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I don't make hundreds of thousands of dollars like is being posited.

Also, minimum wage were I live is $14 or about $30k a year. Rent of a 2 bedroom apartment ranges from $1600 to $2500 a month. After taxes, I bring home about $2500 a month.

After 14 year with the company and 25 years of total directly applicable experience. I should promote to a salary member of management, but I like getting the 5 hours of sleep I get now.
You must be living in New York then as only that place has such batshit prices for a tiny shithole apartment. I used to live in nyc, cost me $1500 for a 1 bedroom apartment in Greenwich.

Reactions: John Pabone
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes