BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Everyone - pour one out for the many souls that have died waiting for this to be updated. Certainly some of them breathed their last breath while contributing to his Patreon.

Rest in power my fellow coomers!
I'll never forget the first time I experienced Linda's thirst. That and the first time I played TES Oblivion are like peak gaming experiences. It's all downhill from here :HideThePain:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I think the reason people believe he will not miss this deadline is because the abandoned tag rattled him, and he is doing what he is now, to see it removed. I've said it before, but this is why I think even if he does deliver on the 14th the tag should stay, because it is clear that he has done absolutely nothing for this year and a half where he has just been making excuse after excuse.

His reaction to the tag when it was applied and how he posted almost on the date itself everytime before this last time where he slipped up imo, should constitute an exception to the site rules for this dev.
I have to agree. god damn i think i have more of a hard on for that abandoned tag than i actually would if he dropped a release. so good to see him shook for getting called on his shit. he's a milking scammer. also, in other news. Aorrta also missed his new update he scheduled for today as well. if anyone else has a game they're waiting for an abandoned tag for look no further than The Family Secret.

Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
Hi, IcStor! Welcome to F95!

I'm sorry you had to actually crawl out of your hole due to your inability to count days since your prior (March) Patreon post, but it was nice to hear your shtick again.

I'm sorry you think we're being harsh about your mental issues, but given that your words are very contradictory, we're not quite sure what to believe. You claim to have created 8000 renders in the last some-teen months, but continue to claim mental illness stops you from working. Which is true? You HAVE, or HAVE NOT, worked? Or, are you so mentally deranged from creating your games you no longer realize what you're saying?

Also, if creating games of this genre is so taxing on your mental state, isn't it time to move on to a different vocation? I mean, I know 250k$ (or so) per year is a lot to give up, but with your ability to make money for doing nothing, I would think United States Politician or Stock Executive would be along the lines of the salary you want with the effort you are willing to exert.

Take care, and enjoy your time in the zone!
Nope, I'm not Icstor. I only have a single RTX 3700 video card in my PC (I had to buy a prebuilt to get it). Some one here showed an image of him having MANY 3900's. Also, I only make about $45k working at a Walmart Bakery. Anything else you'd like to know about me while we are at it?

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Looks like it finally got the abandon tag.

This game was good, but never got to go to it's full potential.

I still miss Sarah tbh.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Unfortunately, the game is already outdated and has not even managed to get out. Maybe it will be interesting to those who have a lamp monitor.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Got the feeling Icstor have a team that are disbanded after the previous update, for whatever the reason. Though own the IP, the dev don't have the talents to continue the project, or it's too much for a single person to handle.

Reactions: Qixoni

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
I have to agree. god damn i think i have more of a hard on for that abandoned tag than i actually would if he dropped a release. so good to see him shook for getting called on his shit. he's a milking scammer. also, in other news. Aorrta also missed his new update he scheduled for today as well. if anyone else has a game they're waiting for an abandoned tag for look no further than The Family Secret.
i think that aorrta and ttll (come inside) is same person who is only milking patreon money :unsure: :D and also not to long ago there was new game here v0.1 that was suspiciously similar (render style) to other two but i dont remember name of it :D

Reactions: xooocaail.com

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
It's supposed to be 2 years of work, but I bet the update will be without animations, and when he finish the animations, it will be 3 or 5 only. :ROFLMAO:

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Damn, I should've expected it but I guess it's true. I'm just sad that we won't see more content from these characters again :/

evko

Oct 8, 2018
I only have a single RTX 3700 video card in my PC (I had to buy a prebuilt to get it). Some one here showed an image of him having MANY 3900's.
There are no such video cards...)))

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

jetset

Apr 15, 2017
can someone translate the number of renders to sex scenes? how many renders are used for a single sex scene (average)?

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
So if Icstor claimed to have 200 renders ready, and average number of renders per scene is 20, that means there are only 10 sex scenes finished (in the best case)
Or he just said a number and has been sipping on that constant influx of cash till he starts and gets bored of whatever hes doing next. But that would just be a guess based on their last few games. Totally no pattern here.

Nov 15, 2019
I had an idea! The abandoned tag should stay the same length it took for this 'mini ballsacks update' to be released! lol that would be hilarious if this abandoned tag somehow magically stays even after the new 'mini ballsacks update' releases :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: (We can only dream that the abandoned tag don't leave us :WutFace:)

it took more than a year to make 200 renders and some animation? This better be a 100k pixel rendered images that is meant to blow up everyone's computer or each animation should be an hour long movie :KEK::KEK::KEK::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL:

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes