Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
At this point the game should be called Milky City. smh. Pure Shamelessness .
I think it's the oldest damn joke in this thread at this point. I'm sure if you searched for it, you'll see many, MANY occasions where it's been said.

Just another "ho hum" or "here we go again" moment every time it's mentioned.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
This is like telling your boss that after being paid for 2 years your project is nigh 100% complete, but you're not going to give him the whole product until you've polished it up. Though you will give them 2.5% of the project to tide them over in the meantime- only wait, you can't give them that 2.5% of the full project yet because you're still working on it.

Like fucking really?
So what you're saying is Icstor is essentially this character from Eurotrip? ;)

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
News #27 - Changes and release date

Hey guys!

I want to start this post by saying that this is a very important message so please read it all, I’ll try to keep it short and simple.

Milfy City
There will be a lot of changes starting the new month along with the game release schedule. Due to a lot of bad circumstances that I won’t even bother to write about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, it’s all up to you to decide. The general plan has not changed and version 1.0 will be released this year with all the basic content and storylines finished. (Without additional/not main characters.)
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will start releasing the updates in increments and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.75. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two weeks. The first update of the game will be on the 14th then on the 31st. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations. I just want to disclose the amount of content we can put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we have to change a lot of things. I’ll start posting information and previews after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Nope. My attitude changed dramatically. Since I can’t work at my own pace and when I’m quiet people think that I’m not working, not creating anything. Maybe it’s stupid but that made me feel very upset. I’ll now be very active here and on Discord which I encourage you to join :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is good, pointing out my mistakes also but insulting and swearing will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your continued support! :)
By only reading this post and not knowing anything about the "development history", i would assume that the next 0,71 update is gonna be one of the bigger ones since it takes the game from 0,6 to 0,7+ , but still wouldn't be that big of an update considering that its gonna be only 0,1 out of the 0,4 missing parts to complete all the way to 1.0. Stating the game is gonna be done by the end of this year is not rly believable to me according that "only" 1/4 of the work is done after 2 years of development. How the hell can someone promise to complete something in 5 months after he only finished a quarter in the last 2 years?

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
"Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Nope. My attitude changed dramatically. Since I can’t work at my own pace and when I’m quiet people think that I’m not working, not creating anything. Maybe it’s stupid but that made me feel very upset. I’ll now be very active here and on Discord which I encourage you to join :) "

boo-friggin-hoo. This is a joke, right? I mean, there can't be anyone that takes this seriously anymore. Dude straight up disappears, misses on all promised releases, claims the game is ready and again promise small releases and gets "very upset" when people say he's not working? I mean, if he worked the equivalent of 1 hour per day in all this time the game would be ready by now, with basic + not-main characters. This guy really manages to get in my nerves.
The blatant disrespect and full of self-importance really gets to me. He has the nerve to say he gets upset when people call him by the scammer he is?

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
I am happy this thread tagged as a abandoned. This is the voice of the gamers. Good example for other devs who are minded to milking patrons.

Hope this made motivation enough for Icstor to really continue his great job.
I highly doubt he visits this topic...

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
The update will only focus on Sara, it seems like it's not too big
Is that a jibe at her smaller chest :unsure:

So has Milfy City been abandoned then? as it does say so at the top but I am sure it was updated just a few months ago
A few months ago? Try 2019. October 2019 for the initial update release and December 2019 for the "final" bug fixes update.

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
”But they are taking more time than I suspected…” What’s that? *sniff sniff* does that smell like an upcoming delay and excuse for it?! *Gasps and pretends to be shocked* :KEK:

Also note: in March he said: ”I can now officially announce that the story/renders for Sara, Judy, Violet, and Lily are finished :)” but somehow now he says that he isn’t finished with Sara’s renders yet since it’s taking more time than suspected. So where did all those story renders disappear in the last 3,5 months if he has to create new ones now? Bwahahahahahahaha, this guy is so full of shit and lies, and yet so many idiots still gets fooled by him.
hahahhahahahahahaha As we all expected. This fool hasn’t been doing shit.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'll admit I was fooled a few years back when I subbed to him. It's because of broken promises like that I limited myself to currently officially support only one developer and he's not even part of patreon (not ICSTOR in this case), only because I watched his progress for over a year before I decided to trust him. I learned my lesson with ICSTOR and he has no one to blame but himself if he stopped to think before making promises he can't keep.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes