Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Well if this ever gets done, I'm guessing since Caroline's main-game route is already done with 5/5, she's probably going to be near last in completion and I'll be left waiting very impatiently to see what happens especially since it's the only route in the game I care about.
Caroline's road I think is the only one that has been carefully written, the rest is just nonsense

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It looks like its not yet abandoned

"Milfy City release date announced!
Well it seems that the next update is soon to be released. Icstor confirmed the release of v0.71 on July 14th. He also confirmed that there will be game updates happening every 2 weeks.
So the v0.75 update should be around the end of July
So what to expect in v0.71?
There will be around 200 images and 20 animations. So the update is not going to be as big we have hoped but it's finally good that the most talked about game gets developed further."

Next update will be 200 images and 20 animations, and it's "taking more time than... expected". While he's simultaneously pretending he has over 8000 renders and the game is nearly fully complete and ready to release?

Goddamn Icstor, really? This is insulting to the intelligence of your patron base.

This is like telling your boss that after being paid for 2 years your project is nigh 100% complete, but you're not going to give him the whole product until you've polished it up. Though you will give them 2.5% of the project to tide them over in the meantime- only wait, you can't give them that 2.5% of the full project yet because you're still working on it.

Like fucking really?

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Very much agreed. There are several times where there is heartfelt moments of dialogue between them. Especially when they meet again on the bench, in the Japanese restaurant, and in the hotel.
And how the story turned between them, the development of the relationship, which begins slowly until they have a love relationship, while on the other side, with what helped Mc Linda or Sarah, nothing that they love only without any reason.There is no reason. Is it possible for a mother to fall in love with her son without him helping her or something? There is no logical reason. Sarah is like that. I also know that she is a girl without any experience or anything, but it is not logical for her to love Mc also without a reason.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
But Carolyn Mc helped her with several things. He stood in front of Even when he knows he couldn't defeat him twice, saved her from rape in the night club, tried to get her necklace back, even if it cost him his life, and gave her money when she needed it too. The story developed slowly until it reached the end, which was in the hotel, and it seems realistic. As for Sarah and mother, it does not make sense at all.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And how the story turned between them, the development of the relationship, which begins slowly until they have a love relationship, while on the other side, with what helped Mc Linda or Sarah, nothing that they love only without any reason.There is no reason. Is it possible for a mother to fall in love with her son without him helping her or something? There is no logical reason. Sarah is like that. I also know that she is a girl without any experience or anything, but it is not logical for her to love Mc also without a reason.
But Carolyn Mc helped her with several things. He stood in front of Even when he knows he couldn't defeat him twice, saved her from rape in the night club, tried to get her necklace back, even if it cost him his life, and gave her money when she needed it too. The story developed slowly until it reached the end, which was in the hotel, and it seems realistic. As for Sarah and mother, it does not make sense at all.
Agreed on both your posts. The MC did a lot for her but always putting her before himself and his safety; the crap with Charles, the money, etc.

What started out as helping her out, became a deal, but became love. Real, true love between them but he had to make her see it that one night in his bedroom when she was going to leave for good. The writing, like we've said, was really good between. I know when I first played it, it certainly got a bit emotional.

Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Agreed on both your posts. The MC did a lot for her but always putting her before himself and his safety; the crap with Charles, the money, etc.

What started out as helping her out, became a deal, but became love. Real, true love between them but he had to make her see it that one night in his bedroom when she was going to leave for good. The writing, like we've said, was really good between. I know when I first played it, it certainly got a bit emotional.
Even now after playing the game more than a few times the beginning of their relationship in the room still makes me feel some affection. Now we have to wait a while until we see anything new with Caroline that makes me very frustrated

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
It looks like its not yet abandoned

"Milfy City release date announced!
Well it seems that the next update is soon to be released. Icstor confirmed the release of v0.71 on July 14th. He also confirmed that there will be game updates happening every 2 weeks.
So the v0.75 update should be around the end of July
So what to expect in v0.71?
There will be around 200 images and 20 animations. So the update is not going to be as big we have hoped but it's finally good that the most talked about game gets developed further."

I love these newb just come to this thread.

jickli54

Aug 24, 2020
The best way to deal with shameless people is to promote his bad reputation, block the propaganda accounts that are suspected of him, unite to avoid him using the rules to achieve his goals, and use practical actions to punish him for his shamelessness.
Fortunately, I stopped donating

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I wish that other devs made the mom or """landlord""" lust after the mc from the start. The only other game I've seen that does it is Lewdlab but that dev is now even worse than icstor imo.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am happy this thread tagged as a abandoned. This is the voice of the gamers. Good example for other devs who are minded to milking patrons.

Hope this made motivation enough for Icstor to really continue his great job.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Considering he is anouncing a tiny update 0.6X would be more accurate than 0.71 that indicates a regular size update+

Ill_Creation

Jun 24, 2021
200 renders. This should keep the abandoned tag until it's completed. What absolute, brazen and disgusting milking tactics and a slap in the face to anyone that's given him money assuming he was a legitimate and trustworthy developer.

Absolutely revolting behaviour.
At this point the game should be called Milky City. smh. Pure Shamelessness .

• Haha
Reactions: bloodseeker2306
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes