crapix

May 15, 2019
It looks like its not yet abandoned

"Milfy City release date announced!
Well it seems that the next update is soon to be released. Icstor confirmed the release of v0.71 on July 14th. He also confirmed that there will be game updates happening every 2 weeks.
So the v0.75 update should be around the end of July
So what to expect in v0.71?
There will be around 200 images and 20 animations. So the update is not going to be as big we have hoped but it's finally good that the most talked about game gets developed further."

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Well it seems that the next update is soon to be released. Icstor confirmed the release of v0.71 on July 14th. He also confirmed that there will be game updates happening every 2 weeks.
There will be around 200 images and 20 animations. So the update is not going to be as big we have hoped but it's finally good that the most talked about game gets developed further."

Old news to us here already. You're only about two weeks or so behind, but I'm sure the others here who are not so optimistic (to put it kindly) aren't going to be well pleased to see a reminder of how the last 16 or so months have been for them.

Xanado

May 9, 2018

There is nothing new in this article. The abandoned tag is only forum wide. It got put in place because ICSTOR didn't communicate for 3 months (as per forum rules). If he provides an update it will go away. He has not made an update in 2 years though just made false promises so his trust capital is spent.

Last edited:

crapix

May 15, 2019
Old news to us here already. You're only about two weeks or so behind, but I'm sure the others here who are not so optimistic (to put it kindly) aren't going to be well pleased to see a reminder of how the last 16 or so months have been for them.
It wasnt my intention to twist the knife, my bad.

crapix

May 15, 2019
If you have read the thread there is nothing new in this article. The abandoned tag is only forum wide. It got put in place because ICSTOR didn't communicate in 3 months (as per forum rules). If he provides an update it will go away.
i understand, i do hope for the best, after all the game is soo great.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Well, we have a D-Day here in 10 days. Won't be liking storming the beaches of Normandie, but if the update doesn't drop, I'm sure a little war will start here (again or is it always ongoing?)
Actually, I don't see much of a war happening right now, most of us agree on the general point that the lack of development has brought the abandoned tag on, that ICSTOR is basically scamming his patreons, etc. The only difference I see is in the degree of optimism people take the news with, which indeed can lead to a war when the update comes and some people "regain their trust" while others remain skeptical.

Nippla

Aug 15, 2019

Let me introduce you. Icstor has been copy&pasting similar message every few months past 2 years, all what we've gotten was some renders and empty promises with dumb excuses just to not lose his cows that he's milking without giving anything in return for so much time.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Somebody posted here that ICSTOR claimed that he has 8000+ renders ready. Did he include the 4000+ renders that are already in the game to that ”over 8000” total that he claimed? Because if he did, 4000 new renders in two years with his rendering rig isn’t chicken shit, and basically proves he hasn’t done anything else than been drinking beer and masturbating. For example Inceton Games just released an episode with 3500+ renders and 100+ animations that they had been working on for only two months, so they did the same amount of work in two months that this milk master is able to do in two years time.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017

honestly at this point, we've seen the post, we've been there done that. We'll believe there's an update, when there's actually an update out. That said, if he plans to do every 2 weeks ala Treasures of Nadia style, then good on him. But again, we'll believe it when we see it.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
month should be enough for every other dev to make 200 renders and 10 animations so i believe that for past year and half he didnt do jack sht :D i hope that he at least developed some apartment building in real life from all those patreon money and can live rest of his life out of rent becouse patreon will not be here for ever :D

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
”But they are taking more time than I suspected…” What’s that? *sniff sniff* does that smell like an upcoming delay and excuse for it?! *Gasps and pretends to be shocked* :KEK:

Also note: in March he said: ”I can now officially announce that the story/renders for Sara, Judy, Violet, and Lily are finished :)” but somehow now he says that he isn’t finished with Sara’s renders yet since it’s taking more time than suspected. So where did all those story renders disappear in the last 3,5 months if he has to create new ones now? Bwahahahahahahaha, this guy is so full of shit and lies, and yet so many idiots still gets fooled by him.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes