BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone really believe this guy is gonna have an update by the 14th?
I'm trying not to feel entitled, but something about this process feels completely jaded. I've struggled with mental health issues my whole life and being on a patreon account while I'm unwell and clearly struggling to produce anything wouldn't sit well with me. It feels like he doesn't want to admit to himself that he doesn't want to do this anymore but also wants the perks of having his financial situation taken care of.

Just what I'm picking up but he needs to stop being dishonest with himself and patreon needs to stop enabling this.

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
I'm trying not to feel entitled, but something about this process feels completely jaded. I've struggled with mental health issues my whole life and being on a patreon account while I'm unwell and clearly struggling to produce anything wouldn't sit well with me. It feels like he doesn't want to admit to himself that he doesn't want to do this anymore but also wants the perks of having his financial situation taken care of.

Just what I'm picking up but he needs to stop being dishonest with himself and patreon needs to stop enabling this.
As long as patreon gets their cut, they don't care. They only step in when it offends some Gov or their personal convictions. At minimum they take in $300 a month from his account alone (6000 patrons at $1, 5% cut = $300) so of course they aren't going to see if the creator is actually fulfilling their end of the agreement.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Is there a better guide? currently stuck on Sara being locked in the room and don't know what to do next

InsaniD

Oct 20, 2018
I am not gonna lie the game maker has been pushing the game back for almost two years. I just hope it is more than a few minutes of game time. That being said those that have been giving him money still with no results makes me feel bad for them. The game creator making money but showing no results in the real world if that was happening at any job I worked at they would have been fired and get no more pay. I check up on the stats of the game since December 2019 because I like the game and the story behind it a lot.

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
Damn!! never expected that this game will get abandoned.. Totally unexpected and a worst comeout for such a good game.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Icstor might just cobble together a tiny update with Barons work that was supposedly all finished for one character.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Never played this (saw the abandonned tag). If I got this, approximatly how much game time is there?
Don't really have exact time, but the overall game time right now is long enough to make you entertained if you never played it.

Main 3 female characters have some sex scenes including penetration and there are some sex scenes with few side characters too.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Never played this (saw the abandonned tag). If I got this, approximatly how much game time is there?
You have the main three girls in the house; Linda, Sara, and Caroline.

Caroline is the only one in the game right now with a near complete route with 5/5 points. I "think" Sara is 3/5 and Linda 4/5.

The woman who basically starts this game off, Mrs. Celia, is the MC's teacher and the one that starts him on this whole sex escapade. You can get pretty far with her too to the point where she changes her attitude.

There is a lesbian couple (the MC's "aunts") that you can also get involved in a few times, plus there a lesbian "couple" next door to the MC that you can't participate with, but only watch. Any other girl is just game filler or "one-offs" at this point.

Caroline's route (older "roommate") is the only route that's near done, and in my opinion, the best thing in the game. You have the undersexed, unsatisfied "landlady" (Linda) and the youngest "roommate" (Sara) who's sexually curious.

If you do the whole game, you can have several hours of playtime. If you go single routes, maybe a couple of hours, if that.

I suggest Lain's Walkthrough Mod if you play it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6e.41364/

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes