ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
How I'd like to believe like some people in this thread so naively seem to do. I mean, at this point I can only attribute to naivety defending a dev who a couple months ago said that the next release would be 1.0 and then gave a date for a minor update that he obviously had just started working on after 2 years of abandonment (that's if he's working at all and won't come up with another dead relative in 2 weeks - maybe his family was decimated by a muscular 2m tall asian man calling himself Covid or something).

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
*GASP* NO ONE REALLY HAS SHARED THE NEWEST PREVIEW OF UPCOMING UPDATE TO THE GAME!?

As you can see here, BIG CHANGES ARE COMING!!! We will get a totally new start for this game after so long time! Instead of only one main character, we will have TWO main characters! Yes, that's right! Bob finally had enough of that dirty little hentai kid looking rat called "main character", got rid of him and will now be one of the new main characters for the rest of the game! The second one is the man in suit, who you probably already recognize, THE HEADMASTER!

As we can see from the picture, since Caroline's story was already completed, we won't be seeing too much of her in the upcoming updates, as she being the good little dirty whore that she truly is, has already forgotten that creepy looking kid and moved on to another guy, who happens to be the biggest mob boss of Milfy City, the highly respected headmaster of the High School of Milfy City, the richest man in Milfy City and also the man with the biggest dick in Milfy City. However, Caroline's little pussy is not the only pussy that huge piece of meat will be stuffed in, since lovely little Lily from the "whateverclass" needs to get some dick also. Judy won't stand a chance, when the headmaster needs some "help with head" from the therapist. Celia will also be punished for his cruel actions towards former main character, and the big sir headmaster will take care of her. Bob however will finally show Linda who wears the pants in the family, and will make that dirty old slut his slave once again. And what about Sara? She will also feel the "love" of Bob, as a payback for Linda. Liza and Jasmine will also feel the dirtiness of The Bob, who won't take no for an answer, unlike that pathetic loser rat kid.

ICSTOR has risen from his grave, and will lead this game to it's promised glory! All hail the king ICSTOR!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
*GASP* NO ONE REALLY HAS SHARED THE NEWEST PREVIEW OF UPCOMING UPDATE TO THE GAME!?

As you can see here, BIG CHANGES ARE COMING!!! We will get a totally new start for this game after so long time! Instead of only one main character, we will have TWO main characters! Yes, that's right! Bob finally had enough of that dirty little hentai kid looking rat called "main character", got rid of him and will now be one of the new main characters for the rest of the game! The second one is the man in suit, who you probably already recognize, THE HEADMASTER!

As we can see from the picture, since Caroline's story was already completed, we won't be seeing too much of her in the upcoming updates, as she being the good little dirty whore that she truly is, has already forgotten that creepy looking kid and moved on to another guy, who happens to be the biggest mob boss of Milfy City, the highly respected headmaster of the High School of Milfy City, the richest man in Milfy City and also the man with the biggest dick in Milfy City. However, Caroline's little pussy is not the only pussy that huge piece of meat will be stuffed in, since lovely little Lily from the "whateverclass" needs to get some dick also. Judy won't stand a chance, when the headmaster needs some "help with head" from the therapist. Celia will also be punished for his cruel actions towards former main character, and the big sir headmaster will take care of her. Bob however will finally show Linda who wears the pants in the family, and will make that dirty old slut his slave once again. And what about Sara? She will also feel the "love" of Bob, as a payback for Linda. Liza and Jasmine will also feel the dirtiness of The Bob, who won't take no for an answer, unlike that pathetic loser rat kid.

ICSTOR has risen from his grave, and will lead this game to it's promised glory! All hail the king ICSTOR!
Now this is a game worth playing

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
First, I was almost certain that this was going to happen. Secondly, I'm actually rather sad that it happened. I just wanted more Caroline! :cry:
I don't think you're going to find a bigger Caroline stooge in this thread than me. Been waiting so long for her "postgame-route" to be done.

In saying that, it probably won't be what I am expecting or wanting or have thought about these many many months. If it happens at all, I have very very high expectations that ICSTOR is going to have to meet when it comes to her. If it doesn't happen, then her ending now, as it stands is good for closure.

Reactions: Plake

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
The line is blurry. Sure, it could be that patreon finally decided to do something themselves or it could be that the tag encouraged a lot of people to report him.

All I'm saying is that looking at F95's rules is a better way of predicting Icstor's activity than his own promises.
oh 100%
I checkin from time to time and its the best option we have.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes