Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
its not abandoned, f95 just put the tag on for being 2y without a update, next update comes july 14
14 july.

we will see..
Guys, expect the worst, hope for the best. Don't hold your breath. If it happens, great, wonderful. If it doesn't, well those of us who have been around this for long enough know the drill.

I'm one of the very few people on this thread who still holds out some slimmest glimmer of hope that the game will be finished at some point (preferably before I'm dead.) If that happens I'll be pretty damn proud of myself for hanging in there for so long.

We shall see.

One of my favorite quotes about expectations:

“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” -- poet/satirist Alexander Pope 1688 - 1744

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I'm having a hard time understanding why this thread have the "abandoned" tag, when there's a released date for 0.71 scheduled for within 2 weeks.
Granted, this game has been on a hiatus for a freaking long time, however, I've never seen this author go back on or reschedule a release date.
Well, I guess there's a first time for everything, so better safe than sorry? :ROFLMAO:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm having a hard time understanding why this thread have the "abandoned" tag, when there's a released date for 0.71 scheduled for within 2 weeks.
Granted, this game has been on a hiatus for a freaking long time, however, I've never seen this author go back on or reschedule a release date.
Well, I guess there's a first time for everything, so better safe than sorry? :ROFLMAO:
The release date announcement came after he missed the communication deadline that automatically puts up the abandoned tag. Now communication is not enough, the only way to get rid of the tag is an actual update, not an announcement.

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
If the 2 week schedule has a release then early September we will have the full version... i will wait until the game is fully finished, I suspect mid July will be a preliminary release lazy and hasty, in the meantime he is speeding up sloppy images

• Haha
Reactions: John Pabone

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
It's frustrating I actually do like the game and I know it will sound silly but it's one of those weird cases where I actually found myself caring about some of the characters.

Reactions: swrdesf

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
I'm hoping for a July update, but not expecting it.

My view is that if he sees it purely as a way to make money he's way below maximising his income. Given he's got 7,000 followers for a game which hasn't updated in 2 years, think how many he'd have if he was doing monthly (or even quarterly) releases

Tuber2077

Mar 16, 2020
*laughs in HxH
Miura might have had his reasons, but Yoshihiro Togashi was straight up too busy having the secs. It went reasonably well during the Yu Yu Hakusho run, but then he married the Sailor Moon mangaka and so his next work (Hunter X Hunter) has been plagued with constant hiatus for... Idk, quite a few years. If he was getting paid nonetheless, one could even say he was milking
Hold the phone...... The same person that did yuyu wrote hunter?????? YuYu is my favorite of all time anime and i never knew this wow

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes