Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Imagine like Breaking Bob:
"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Linda. I am the danger. A guy opens a tenant's door and gets cucked and you think that of me? No. I am the one who fucks!"
:D

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Maybe another bad joke by icstor xD Looks like the is completely out of his mind, at last. Nobody wants to see a fat, ugly man fcking. This dude is a joke.
Well, the MC looks like an underdeveloped preteen midget without any muscles with a weird Justin Bieber haircut. Not a pretty sight either. :(

At least Bob is kinda likeable, the MC on the other hand is a retarded creepy asshole masturbating on sleeping people and a sex offender trying to get away with numerous crimes like blackmailing, sexual harrassment, rape, trespassing, and corporate espionage in order to fuck his own family. :Kappa:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, the MC looks like an underdeveloped preteen midget without any muscles with a weird Justin Bieber haircut. Not a pretty sight either. :(

At least Bob is kinda likeable, the MC on the other hand is a retarded creepy asshole masturbating on sleeping people and a sex offender trying to get away with numerous crimes like blackmailing, sexual harrassment, rape, trespassing, and corporate espionage in order to fuck his own family. :Kappa:
Holy shit when you say it that way, I expect John Walsh to walk in on him filming To Catch a Predator or something. I can't stop laughing now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tuber2077

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Kentaro Miura was a lazy bastard that put berserk on hiatus for well over ten total years.
*laughs in HxH
Miura might have had his reasons, but Yoshihiro Togashi was straight up too busy having the secs. It went reasonably well during the Yu Yu Hakusho run, but then he married the Sailor Moon mangaka and so his next work (Hunter X Hunter) has been plagued with constant hiatus for... Idk, quite a few years. If he was getting paid nonetheless, one could even say he was milking

Reactions: Tuber2077

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so no update for 1 or 2 years? and he comes now saying he will release small updates till the promised 1.0 final haha his way of saying he did nothing:HideThePain:

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021

Eh that's just a phase he'll get over it.

But on a serious note you're right about Bob being likable. He's a decent dad and husband, he doesn't cheat or neglect. It's entirely Linda's fault for being attracted to her preteen son. She's a cheating bitch and treats Bob like trash.

onewolf88

Jan 9, 2020
What, you have some new information? Please do share.
It's nothing no one hasn't already said before, this dude is a scam artist I wasn't paying attention this month but I'm assuming he cannot trick everyone anymore so he decided to pull the cord n abandoned the game

Nachts

Jun 27, 2018
Imagine like Breaking Bob:
"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Linda. I am the danger. A guy opens a tenant's door and gets cucked and you think that of me? No. I am the one who fucks!"
:D
Icstor be like:

"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop writing lazy excuses? A patreon page big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am the one who scams!"

YatoGamiXD

Aug 31, 2017
i doubt bob gonna have any action, couse is too late and the MC already have a relationship with every girl, so bob fucking one of then except linda would be NTR and ICSTOR dont do NTR like ever. thank god

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
its not abandoned, f95 just put the tag on for being 2y without a update, next update comes july 14
14 july.

we will see..
Guys, expect the worst, hope for the best. Don't hold your breath. If it happens, great, wonderful. If it doesn't, well those of us who have been around this for long enough know the drill.

I'm one of the very few people on this thread who still holds out some slimmest glimmer of hope that the game will be finished at some point (preferably before I'm dead.) If that happens I'll be pretty damn proud of myself for hanging in there for so long.

We shall see.

One of my favorite quotes about expectations:

“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” -- poet/satirist Alexander Pope 1688 - 1744

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes