OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This game was marked abandoned, for everyone to talk about, before the release of the next version, and everyone who is no longer patreon go there and join the developer again lol master move

Reactions: Dreconts

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, he even hasn´t finish this game properly, he is already annoucing another one. Guess it will be ready in 50 years

Reactions: Jaun Karr

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
So it's finally been labelled as 'Abandoned'. About time.

Now, will some other dev pick it up and complete it.... please? :D

Apr 12, 2021
Not really abandoned, but the creator ICSTOR is not a very schedule friendly person. Different people have different opinions about why he does that, ranging from - milking money from patreons,major procastinator etc.

Creator will update when he wants to is the gist of it, maybe an actual patreon can chime in with some opinions, but non-paying people really should have no say in it

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
Non-paying people seem to be the only ones he respects. Just look at how little activity there was when his own May deadline was missed as opposed to when he missed F95's deadline. Marketing and word of mouth has value.
I wouldn't say the abandoned tag itself has that kind of power but more so that the mass reporting on his patreon page lit a fire under his ass and he was forced to post an update.

Apr 24, 2020
I wouldn't say the abandoned tag itself has that kind of power but more so that the mass reporting on his patreon page lit a fire under his ass and he was forced to post an update.
The line is blurry. Sure, it could be that patreon finally decided to do something themselves or it could be that the tag encouraged a lot of people to report him.

All I'm saying is that looking at F95's rules is a better way of predicting Icstor's activity than his own promises.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes