JuntherGauch

Oct 7, 2018
He posts a changes and release date article on june 20th that the first update of the up and coming patches will be released on july 14th and gets the abondened tag for it?

• Haha
Reactions: John Pabone

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
NGL im kinda a bit sad this game finally got the abandoned tag, still dont understand why would he ruined his own reputation/works like this, he could be one of the best adult game developers alongside DPC,Mr Dots or Phillygames, his renders definitely superior imo among any of those i mentioned.
Looks like you still haven't understood the whole story. Icstor has become a wreck, started taking drugs and went down the drain pretty fast. The worst thing about this drama is that he still doesn't seem to either get professional help, nor stopping his patron milking.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: John Pabone

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Looks like you still haven't understood the whole story. Icstor has become a wreck, started taking drugs and went down the drain pretty fast. The worst thing about this drama is that he still doesn't seem to either get professional help, nor stopping his patron milking.
Interesting insight into his private life. Of course you have a reputable source?

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Regardless of all the things that happened, I suggest that most of us should just shut up, stop whining and bitching about it. Most of us probably knew what happened to Kentaro Miura and his magnificent creations which makes me appreciate hiatus and the creator even more. Hell, we don't even know what ICSTOR is experiencing or suffering from rn and most of us are here just wanting a next chapter or for it to finish. Did this thought process even crossed your mind that a lot of his patreons doesn't even care if they are being ripped off or scammed? Most of them are not even here or on other forums whining. We all have our fun playing this game whether you payed for it or not but for me, I don't even care whether this game will be finished, updated or not cause believe it or not, I'm satisfied for what was given. I'm just hoping that he is doing fine.
Kentaro Miura was a lazy bastard that put berserk on hiatus for well over ten total years.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I too have come to pay my respects to the death certificate that is the abandoned tag….

So long Milfy City. You know, as I look back in our memories together, you weren’t really THAT milfy. I mean I think as of last update is the first time that the number of milfs you can fuck matched the number of non milfs….

But hey. You were decently milfy, and that’s more than can be said for most things. So I thank you. May angels carry you to your rest

Last edited:
May 23, 2018
I don't think this picture with Bob fucking Caroline is a joke, it's real posibility if you think about it. Bob can fuck Caroline as a part of revenge against Linda. I mean, she fucked their son, why Bob wouln't fuck their daughter? We all know that deep inside him Bob is freak, he has that secret room and I'm pretty sure he noticed how good looking his daughter Caroline is. He was afraid to make a move, but with catching Linda and MC fucking, he has perfect excuse to go after Caroline. I just wonder how it will play out, will he force himself on her or she will give her consent. I can't imagine Caroline with a straight mind fucking her father Bob.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Yup I saw that on his discord server too that the release of v0.71 is 14th July! Don't know why this is tagged as "Abandonned".
f95 rules state that the thread will get a abandoned tag if the dev doesn't say anything in 3 months. He was late and the thread got tagged according to the rules. That is the reason for the tag. The fact that he has not produced an update in years and have been stringing along his supporters with false promises is another discussion.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
We keep posting here because this was the best game on the site (top 3 at least) and still went down the drain because of dev issues. It's like the Game of Thrones ending or the new Star Wars - you see how easily it could have been great and cannot believe the shitshow it turned into.
And let's be real - the update is going to be, at best, half-assed like the Caroline one. Sara is going to give up her V card and there is going to be some drama with Bob - the end. Just enough to keep idiots paying for another 2 years

Reactions: FSDM

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yup I saw that on his discord server too that the release of v0.71 is 14th July! Don't know why this is tagged as "Abandonned".
You are not endowed with cognition, so let me aid you through this.

First: The tag came before the 14th July date (which is probably bullshit).
Second: Before it was tagged as abandoned it has been 2 years since his last release. He knows the rules that every developer silent for more than 90 days, in this community their respective game is declared as abandoned. Knowingly this rule, he purposely waited 89 days before submitting texts seducing people with false progress and dates.
Third: Given the first point and the second point, it was said that by december, if had he not released anything, this thread would've gotten abandoned anyways.

The only reason he is comming forward, is because his patreon account will probably feel a crash after it gets declared abandoned here, given time. His plan is so obvious that some people do not have basic cognition abilities to see that he intends to release a short update only to lift the tag up and then continue with his lies. He lied saying he had the update nearly finished. Truth is, I do not think he developed much at all.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Interesting insight into his private life. Of course you have a reputable source?
His "story" is in the open for years now. It MAY be fake, but all the clues put together do create a VERY clear picture of him. You may still believe he is an innocent, patron friendly and reliable person, but... Sorry I just lost myself in laughter.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes