jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
In the future, the world will see the gathering of comrades-in-shidposting of the ICSTOR SAGA EBIN thread, and its controversies. Dinner gatherings will be arranged, even nostalgic story telling to children, in parents associations events.

Reactions: John Pabone

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
I just can't understand how this person is thinking
After all that time and promises now come and he says he will release small updates until he reaches the end of the game
Then why didn't he do it so long ago if he was planning on it
Then he says that he is working on the new game, any new game, and you are not finished with the old one
I regret and apologize to say that it is a disgrace to game designers of this nature

Then he is sad when he reads negative responses or some insults
He did it himself so he has to accept criticism as he accepts praise when he was issuing constant updates to the game
Probably because an abandoned tag means that people stop subscribing to his Patreon and as thus he starts to lose money. So why not promise the route of Treasures of Nadia that does updates ever couple of weeks and delivers.

Reactions: 3dmaxdude

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
My c64 died a long time ago, got rid of it.(Shame) Guess I'll emulate if I get the itch.
I still have my C64 and AMIGA, finely packed in the attic :)
Only some floppy disks are unfortunately already demagnetized.
But you should be able to reanimate floppy disks...

An emulator is a good idea from you :)

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Seeing how Icstor works under pressure (cap 6th is really bad written), I'm pretty sure this game is going to have the worst final ever written for a renpy game. So I have a better idea than finish this game, deleting the cap 6th and leaving the game at cap 5th, when the quality was quite high.

Last edited:

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys, in the scenes with Celia in toilets I have super low fps. But in other scenes everything are good.How to fix it?I already reinstalled game,but still the same issue.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes