rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Since my earlier post today, dev has actually added 9 more suckers...uh...I mean patreons. So whatever issues he's having, he probably has another $20-$40 to help reduce the suffering.:LOL:

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
Since my earlier post today, dev has actually added 9 more suckers...uh...I mean patreons. So whatever issues he's having, he probably has another $20-$40 to help reduce the suffering.:LOL:
patreon sub count never seems to be accurate when it come to 4 digit+ subs creator
every day the number will slowly climbing up and drop dramatically on the first day of each month.
but even the number is not correct he at least has 5.5k+ sub each month
so yeah he still have the F you money to not do anything

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
we are gonna see WW3 in this site when ICSTOR release the update.. it doesn't matter if it small update or big update.... we all gonna see "the i told you he will update the game guys VS the i told you he is a scammer guys"

and here i am never played the game, in the corner with my beer and snack watching the world on fire

c2215a

Jul 25, 2017
we are gonna see WW3 in this site when ICSTOR release the update.. it doesn't matter if it small update or big update.... we all gonna see "the i told you he will update the game guys VS the i told you he is a scammer guys"

and here i am never played the game, in the corner with my beer and snack watching the world on fire
you definitely will see torches and pitchforks if they remove the abandoned tag.
remember to bring popcorns and hotdogs when you watching from the front seat

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Hi, IcStor! Welcome to F95!

I'm sorry you had to actually crawl out of your hole due to your inability to count days since your prior (March) Patreon post, but it was nice to hear your shtick again.

I'm sorry you think we're being harsh about your mental issues, but given that your words are very contradictory, we're not quite sure what to believe. You claim to have created 8000 renders in the last some-teen months, but continue to claim mental illness stops you from working. Which is true? You HAVE, or HAVE NOT, worked? Or, are you so mentally deranged from creating your games you no longer realize what you're saying?

Also, if creating games of this genre is so taxing on your mental state, isn't it time to move on to a different vocation? I mean, I know 250k$ (or so) per year is a lot to give up, but with your ability to make money for doing nothing, I would think United States Politician or Stock Executive would be along the lines of the salary you want with the effort you are willing to exert.

Take care, and enjoy your time in the zone!
Did you burn him? Because I smell a burning corpse here.

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
If you are having mental or physical health issues, cutting off your income can only make it worse. On, the other hand, telling the people who are feeding you is a good idea so they can choose to keep supporting you (not the game) until you are able to work on the game again. And, you don't even have to say what is wrong with you, "I'm having medical problems and it's going to delay my work. I have no idea how long it might take, but I would like to thank you for all the support you have shown me in the past." is all that is needed. Most people would understand what. What you are asking for is a little extreme.
Haha, what a joke. Honestly what planet are you living on?

So the hundreds of thousands of dollars he has accrued so far mean nothing?

What about income protection? What about health insurance? Are you saying he wouldn't be wise enough to have these already to mitigate any costs of health issues or financial loss?

When he actually was tracking income and patreon count he was averaging $8 USD per person. An educated punt puts him currently on $60,000 USD (7500x$8) GROSS payment per month. Which anyone could live a decent average lifestyle on for a whole year.

Averaged patreons per month using the same average cost per parteon number shows that he has grossed about $1,064,000 USD since the last update.

Just let that sink in for a minute to all his sheeple supporters.

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
Slap the dreaded ABANDONED tag on it and all of a sudden a "v1.0 in 2021" announcement comes out!?! LOL! WHEN in 2021 FFS?

Here is some pretty simple math based off 7502 Patreons.

If only 5% of 7502 are Level 2 patreons, that's $5625 per/mo.
If only 10% of 7502 are Level 1 patreons, that's $7502 per/mo.
If the remaining are 85% of 7502 are Level 0 patreons, that's $6376 per/mo.

Conclusion. That's a fuck ton of annual money for a Renpy game!

Those % numbers can shift depending on level participation percentages, dropouts etc., but they give dev's community some idea of how a pretty disinterested, inactive dev can fleece some pretty gullible or disinterested patreons. I'm not here to judge, but if I knew my $ were going towards a near quarter-of-a-million a year money grab, I' think I'd want more production and a lot less excuses.
Please have a look back on graphtreon and you will see back when he had his tracked income showing he was averaging over $8 USD per patreon. It's a very simple and conservative formula from there.
Just look at his patreon account and multiply it by $8 USD and then translate that in to your local currency.

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017

You wrong. He not working on a game more like 3 year now. That's doesn't matter now if he release something or no. First release was feb 2018. 3.5 year ago.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes