Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well we've all seen it coming i think... Did he made a post on patreon or did he actually posted on this thread? i couldn't find anything.
His most recent post was a couple of weeks ago when the update was supposed to come out. With how quick this thread moves, you'll have to go back quite a bit (maybe 50 pages minimum) and work your way back to more current days. The update was supposed to come out June 18th or 19th, so if you go back, start there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StephanieD9

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Guss

May 26, 2018
What's going to be interesting is, just how close I am to being on how the new update goes.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
mmh i was going to play the game but i see friggin sandstorm of angry and horny ppl at the same time.... XDDDD
Not my cup of tea cya guys!

Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
I've had my first initial two posts in this thread (both asking legit questions) removed by the mods as 'off-topic' even though it pertained to the game. It seems they don't like it when users grow a brain and question things. Instead, I was advised by another member to just keep silent, nod and just enjoy being here. I wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted either.
It's ok, I'll member you and your saltinessessness.

Aug 16, 2019
It's not official as in "developer admited he had abandoned the project", he technically says he will update the game in july. But the tag doesn't depend on the developer, but on the results, and there are rules and guidelines that show when it is applied in this forum. As such, the game has been out of updates and so on for so long, it has rightfully earned the abandoned tag.
Stop spreading misinformation. He could have not updated the game for a billion years and still not have gotten the abandoned tag if he didn't fail to make a statement that he's working on the game every 3 months.

Aug 11, 2020
mmh i was going to play the game but i see friggin sandstorm of angry and horny ppl at the same time.... XDDDD
Not my cup of tea cya guys!
You really should play the game. It has more and better content than ~95% of the games on this site.

That being said, don't get too hooked, because you'll become one of the angry and horny people.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah I want to know that too. Don't know if they knew about Charles and his bullshit towards her but I doubt they'd think she'd be dumb enough to get knocked up by him. As for her and the MC, when they reveal themselves as a couple I'm sure it's going to get pretty nasty when it comes to Linda, at least I think so.

Don't know what Sara's reactions (or Bob's) will be like
I don't think Bob care about Caroline much. His reaction won't be more than a surprise which would wore off eventually. But yeah.. Linda and Sara part would definitely get nasty.

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
For anyone that still thinks this joke of a Dev has a leg to stand on: if by chance we even get any of these bi-weekly updates, he has at least a year and a half of content set aside that he can start releasing as updates right? I doubt we will but if we do, I bet we will one, maybe even two small updates then back to his old ways.. by having a guaranteed income while releasing little to no work for so long now you have ensured that your Dev will just be doing the bare minimum to receive these insane amounts of money. His patreons and closest supporters have nobody but themselves to blame for this whole fiasco.

He could have how many RTX 3090's pumping out renders like candy.. his parteons are so gullible! Anyone with serious mental or even physical health issues would just pause their patreon and seek medical help if any of his excuses had any foundation.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Why are so many people so upset about Icstor taking money, donated voluntarily, and producing nothing in return? I mean this is a pirate site after all where people help themselves to creator's work without paying anything for it after all. Very few people visiting this site to purloin free games and whatnot have the right to take the moral high ground, surely? I don't get it. I really don't.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
You really should play the game. It has more and better content than ~95% of the games on this site.

That being said, don't get too hooked, because you'll become one of the angry and horny people.
Sorry what? "It has more and better content than ~95% of the games on this site." Are you serious? Have you played any other games than this shit? This game is pure garbo. More and better content? Buddy most games on this site can take you days to complete. Play other games bro jesus.

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
Even if the game does come out, it may turn out that it will disappoint many fans, the author will simply make a crumpled ending and it will not live up to expectations, which is a pity, because this game was really one of the most interesting and best. If the author had released the game in full, for example, a year ago, and had not fed fans of the game with eternal promises of updates, he would have raised the bar, the game would have been set as an example, and so on, the developers would have imitated him and tried to do it effectively. But he, the author, went the other way, collecting donations (patreons) and just driving the game, and looking at him, other developers will do the same.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
Sorry what? "It has more and better content than ~95% of the games on this site." Are you serious? Have you played any other games than this shit? This game is pure garbo. More and better content? Buddy most games on this site can take you days to complete. Play other games bro jesus.
with such a quality of games here and the truth is not enough,you can argue for the plot as much as you want, but the technical part is one of the best

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Why are so many people so upset about Icstor taking money, donated voluntarily, and producing nothing in return? I mean this is a pirate site after all where people help themselves to creator's work without paying anything for it after all. Very few people visiting this site to purloin free games and whatnot have the right to take the moral high ground, surely? I don't get it. I really don't.
We don't lie about it, he does.

Guss

May 26, 2018
I see a lot of what he has or hasn't said or done. Here's something that hasn't been brought up, He has over 8000 renders ready to go (so he says). As a dev.. why in the hell would you render so much and not code? You have the renders to place as you tell out the story, you have them to place in the game sequence, so again, why didn't you code? I do understand that some renders may need some adjustments and then re rendered. But, why didn't he code? seems like a common newbie mistake. Code as you go...push the story along, place renders where they need to be and go on. Do a short code test to ensure things are working and continue to add more.

Guss

May 26, 2018
So we're honest thieves while Icstor is a dishonest thief? :ROFLMAO: I think the worst lies are lies that people tell themselves. :rolleyes:
This coming from a newly registered moral high ground pirate? ICS needs this site as well as many others to funnel his patreon numbers. classic bait-n-hook con. I first came on here to see what it was all about, found MC and played it, fell in love with the characters (mostly Caroline), then went to patreon and started my "donation". Soon afterwards I seen some of the crap that people stated here happening again, as he has done with his other games. Started strong, then weaseled out a piss poor ending or drew it out way to long after. I stopped my pledge, being promised a full game by a certain date or somewhere close to it. That was, ... Dec of last year, I believe. Then it was March...then June, now the end of this year. So, yeah, I paid for the damn dumb assed game, I have every right to come here and bitch. When I bitched about it on Discord and his patreon sites, I was banned. I am not the only one here that has a gripe with him, and for you to simply "not see it" means your looking at the wrong end of it. Don't see the forest, look at the trees.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes