Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
I'm glad that I've stop supporting his patreon last month, I don't know what ICSTOR have been up to these past years but for real only v.71 update for 2 fckng years?? Is it just to remove the abandoned tag? Oh hell no!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm glad that I've stop supporting his patreon last month, I don't know what ICSTOR have been up to these past years but for real only v.71 update for 2 fckng years?? Is it just to remove the abandoned tag? Oh hell no!
Wait so you have been supporting him doing nothing until last month? God I wish I could also shit gold.

Reactions: Klaigh

Guss

May 26, 2018
Well guys, here's your Sarah update:
Sarah enters MC's room saying " Ok, I'm ready to do it..."
MC " yeah?...prove it..."
Sarah looks at MC, removes her clothes and lays on the bed , legs spread wide
MC looks startled, removes his clothes and slips between her legs asking "are you sure?"
Sarah nods and smiles
MC slides inside her
Animation starts of fucking
camera pans to cracked door where Linda stands watching them
camera returns to MC and Sarah with cum inside or outside
selection moves to either creampie or on belly scene
update ends

this is what we'll get..a short pushed update that sucks and takes longer to download than it does to play.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
MC looks startled, removes his clothes and slips between her legs asking "are you sure?"
Sarah nods and smiles
MC slides inside her
update ends

this is what we'll get..a short pushed update that sucks and takes longer to download than it does to play.
It does make you wonder if Linda eventually does catch on to the MC & Sara (or Caroline) spending a lot of time together and she catches them.

To me, that sort of situation will be on the harem route rather than the solo route, but you never know. Like when Claire & Ashley in MotH catching the MC & Veronica together in the "think about the future" option and they all become a harem with the MC

Kinoza

Apr 16, 2018
It does make you wonder if Linda eventually does catch on to the MC & Sara (or Caroline) spending a lot of time together and she catches them.

To me, that sort of situation will be on the harem route rather than the solo route, but you never know. Like when Claire & Ashley in MotH catching the MC & Veronica together in the "think about the future" option and they all become a harem with the MC
Well there was that one scene where Linda and Sara were washing dishes or something, and Sara dropped something. MC went to pick it up and got a peek up Sara's skirt. Linda caught him and gave him a better view.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well there was that one scene where Linda and Sara were washing dishes or something, and Sara dropped something. MC went to pick it up and got a peek up Sara's skirt. Linda caught him and gave him a better view.
Exactly. Linda obviously knows something's going on, but that was Linda's route, not Sara's that it happened on. I mean, what would happen if and when Linda knows the MC knocked up Caroline? I mean incest patch aside one roommate/sibling knocks up the other, but with Linda's kink for that sort of thing, when it would happen directly in her life, how would she react?

Questions..QUESTIONS! :LOL:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Sarah nods and smiles
MC slides inside her
update ends

Where did you get this info? If it's true, I will be very disappointed if the new update is dedicated to Sara.... God damn.

Reactions: boy2636
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes