Jan 26, 2021
ICSTOR confirmed that next small update will be about Sara
View attachment 1266476
View attachment 1266477
Well guys, here's your Sarah update:
Sarah enters MC's room saying " Ok, I'm ready to do it..."
MC " yeah?...prove it..."
Sarah looks at MC, removes her clothes and lays on the bed , legs spread wide
MC looks startled, removes his clothes and slips between her legs asking "are you sure?"
Sarah nods and smiles
MC slides inside her
Animation starts of fucking
camera pans to cracked door where Linda stands watching them
camera returns to MC and Sarah with cum inside or outside
selection moves to either creampie or on belly scene
update ends

this is what we'll get..a short pushed update that sucks and takes longer to download than it does to play.
Where did you get this info? If it's true, I will be very disappointed if the new update is dedicated to Sara.... God damn.
It was mentioned here so I'm guessing that the post Guss put up was just them spitballing on how the update with Sara will go. "Quick and Dirty"

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If Icstor does actually shit out an update next month Mods should create a new tag "Unreliable Creator", or something of that sort, specifically for him. It should be bright red and blinking so that nobody can miss it.
I think if nothing happens in a few weeks you're going to see World War III start here (or are we up to IV or V by now in this thread?)

• Haha
Reactions: Requiem131

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Well, at least some of the fans will be satisfied with Sara update, everyone else will have to wait another two weeks, or half a year, or a year.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Abandoned? Is this oficial?
It's not official as in "developer admited he had abandoned the project", he technically says he will update the game in july. But the tag doesn't depend on the developer, but on the results, and there are rules and guidelines that show when it is applied in this forum. As such, the game has been out of updates and so on for so long, it has rightfully earned the abandoned tag.

Reactions: NinjaHanzo

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
It's not official as in "developer admited he had abandoned the project", he technically says he will update the game in july. But the tag doesn't depend on the developer, but on the results, and there are rules and guidelines that show when it is applied in this forum. As such, the game has been out of updates and so on for so long, it has rightfully earned the abandoned tag.
I honestly feel like this is a shame, a developer with so many Patreons and no new updates coming often or at least in a regular basis.

Well, thank you very much for your reply!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Wonder if people who played this game, Veteran or newbies are trying to do a speedrun on the fastest ban on icstor's discord
One sarcastic remark about his work ethic got me banned. :KEK: Doesn't seem to take much...

Can't wait to see him "interact" more with his patrons.

Reactions: John Pabone

machida1

Dec 7, 2017
One sarcastic remark about his work ethic got me banned. :KEK: Doesn't seem to take much...

Can't wait to see him "interact" more with his patrons.
Shouldn't have started taking money from people if he can't handle the (warranted) criticism that comes with it. Weak willed scammer.

Reactions: boy2636

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Well with what redknight00 told me last week when I suggested to him to lock the thread now that it's abandoned he said he "wanted to keep all the cunts in one place and not have them spread out" (not EXACTLY word for word but close.

Don't know how much looser or tighter it's been since but since I was banned once from here I don't want to be banned again so trying to play nice, IGNORE the idiots and stay on course.
Well we've all seen it coming i think... Did he made a post on patreon or did he actually posted on this thread? i couldn't find anything.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well..I am curious about the reactions of Linda and Sara when they hear about Caroline's pregnancy
Yeah I want to know that too. Don't know if they knew about Charles and his bullshit towards her but I doubt they'd think she'd be dumb enough to get knocked up by him. As for her and the MC, when they reveal themselves as a couple I'm sure it's going to get pretty nasty when it comes to Linda, at least I think so.

Don't know what Sara's reactions (or Bob's) will be like

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes