kylemorre

May 29, 2018
I've had my first initial two posts in this thread (both asking legit questions) removed by the mods as 'off-topic' even though it pertained to the game. It seems they don't like it when users grow a brain and question things. Instead, I was advised by another member to just keep silent, nod and just enjoy being here. I wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted either.
There is a mod on this site that's a mod on that scammers discord and he was banning people and removing comments. Absolute corruption

Reactions: John Pabone

Guss

May 26, 2018
Unfortunately, we all do too, Milking the Milfy City for all it's worth and then some, 2 years in this and no updates, we all know how he is. A lot of us wont even wait for those pitiful releases, due to the short duration of gameplay, the only reason he's doing this is to get the abandoned tag off and quell the powers that be at patreon. Both have been used by players filing issues with his lack of "releases" and his inept way of business. He is Not smart, he's simply playing the system and he got caught this time. If I were on the board of F95 of Patreon, he would be on notice that any tomfoolery and he'd loose either the platform or the payment method. F95 would no longer add his games to their platform and Patreon would ban him from their site.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So we're honest thieves while Icstor is a dishonest thief? :ROFLMAO: I think the worst lies are lies that people tell themselves. :rolleyes:
Are you under the assumption that the users here are not supporters of any dev? It may be true for you but not all of us. This site is the reason I found every game I support, granted not any more but this one included.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Are you under the assumption that the users here are not supporters of any dev? It may be true for you but not all of us. This site is the reason I found every game I support, granted not any more but this one included.
Not to mention that it is often the same developers who release their work for free.
And they release them here on F95zone.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
It's sad that it's abandoned but really i saw it coming ;), I enjoined the game but it was waiting and waiting till an end and so yeah it got abandoned because of some reasons i don't know but it's still with pain in my heart to see it's abandoned.

I wish this dev was active and told us the update is to download now!

But no! Sadly enough!

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
Glad to see this has finally been marked abandoned, like it should have been, months and months ago.
Kinda makes me feel relieved instead of disappointment.
And also gives me hope that the patreon people will walk away, though that might be a tad reaching.

How do I find such people that'll give me free money? I promise not to abandon any games I make.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Slap the dreaded ABANDONED tag on it and all of a sudden a "v1.0 in 2021" announcement comes out!?! LOL! WHEN in 2021 FFS?

Here is some pretty simple math based off 7502 Patreons.

If only 5% of 7502 are Level 2 patreons, that's $5625 per/mo.
If only 10% of 7502 are Level 1 patreons, that's $7502 per/mo.
If the remaining are 85% of 7502 are Level 0 patreons, that's $6376 per/mo.

Conclusion. That's a fuck ton of annual money for a Renpy game!

Those % numbers can shift depending on level participation percentages, dropouts etc., but they give dev's community some idea of how a pretty disinterested, inactive dev can fleece some pretty gullible or disinterested patreons. I'm not here to judge, but if I knew my $ were going towards a near quarter-of-a-million a year money grab, I' think I'd want more production and a lot less excuses.

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Slap the dreaded ABANDONED tag on it and all of a sudden a "v1.0 in 2021" announcement comes out!?! LOL! WHEN in 2021 FFS?

Here is some pretty simple math based off 7502 Patreons.

If only 5% of 7502 are Level 2 patreons, that's $5625 per/mo.
If only 10% of 7502 are Level 1 patreons, that's $7502 per/mo.
If the remaining are 85% of 7502 are Level 0 patreons, that's $6376 per/mo.

Conclusion. That's a fuck ton of annual money for a Renpy game!

Those % numbers can shift depending on level participation percentages, dropouts etc., but they give dev's community some idea of how a pretty disinterested, inactive dev can fleece some pretty gullible or disinterested patreons. I'm not here to judge, but if I knew my $ were going towards a near quarter-of-a-million a year money grab, I' think I'd want more production and a lot less excuses.
That's some expensive milk.

Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
For anyone that still thinks this joke of a Dev has a leg to stand on: if by chance we even get any of these bi-weekly updates, he has at least a year and a half of content set aside that he can start releasing as updates right? I doubt we will but if we do, I bet we will one, maybe even two small updates then back to his old ways.. by having a guaranteed income while releasing little to no work for so long now you have ensured that your Dev will just be doing the bare minimum to receive these insane amounts of money. His patreons and closest supporters have nobody but themselves to blame for this whole fiasco.

He could have how many RTX 3090's pumping out renders like candy.. his parteons are so gullible! Anyone with serious mental or even physical health issues would just pause their patreon and seek medical help if any of his excuses had any foundation.
If you are having mental or physical health issues, cutting off your income can only make it worse. On, the other hand, telling the people who are feeding you is a good idea so they can choose to keep supporting you (not the game) until you are able to work on the game again. And, you don't even have to say what is wrong with you, "I'm having medical problems and it's going to delay my work. I have no idea how long it might take, but I would like to thank you for all the support you have shown me in the past." is all that is needed. Most people would understand what. What you are asking for is a little extreme.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
Now, I think he has completed the development work.
Just to squeeze more supporters to pay, he deliberately did not release the updated content, and then released the update at the last moment when people lost patience, so that he could cheat some people's trust again and then pay for his "work".
Seriously, it was even worse, worse than he had never worked.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If you are having mental or physical health issues, cutting off your income can only make it worse. On, the other hand, telling the people who are feeding you is a good idea so they can choose to keep supporting you (not the game) until you are able to work on the game again. And, you don't even have to say what is wrong with you, "I'm having medical problems and it's going to delay my work. I have no idea how long it might take, but I would like to thank you for all the support you have shown me in the past." is all that is needed. Most people would understand what. What you are asking for is a little extreme.
Hi, IcStor! Welcome to F95!

I'm sorry you had to actually crawl out of your hole due to your inability to count days since your prior (March) Patreon post, but it was nice to hear your shtick again.

I'm sorry you think we're being harsh about your mental issues, but given that your words are very contradictory, we're not quite sure what to believe. You claim to have created 8000 renders in the last some-teen months, but continue to claim mental illness stops you from working. Which is true? You HAVE, or HAVE NOT, worked? Or, are you so mentally deranged from creating your games you no longer realize what you're saying?

Also, if creating games of this genre is so taxing on your mental state, isn't it time to move on to a different vocation? I mean, I know 250k$ (or so) per year is a lot to give up, but with your ability to make money for doing nothing, I would think United States Politician or Stock Executive would be along the lines of the salary you want with the effort you are willing to exert.

Take care, and enjoy your time in the zone!

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
You really should play the game. It has more and better content than ~95% of the games on this site.

That being said, don't get too hooked, because you'll become one of the angry and horny people.
Mmmhh nah i will find my way trough this site besides i already finished a game that i found here and was really good, will find another prolly in no time XDDDD

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes