Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
I just can't understand how this person is thinking
After all that time and promises now come and he says he will release small updates until he reaches the end of the game
Then why didn't he do it so long ago if he was planning on it
Then he says that he is working on the new game, any new game, and you are not finished with the old one
I regret and apologize to say that it is a disgrace to game designers of this nature

Then he is sad when he reads negative responses or some insults
He did it himself so he has to accept criticism as he accepts praise when he was issuing constant updates to the game
I've seen a lot of this, "...he's working on a new game..." I don't blame him, I do this a lot. I have a new story in my head and I can't help but to work on it. The stories tell themselves, I'm just the one that records them. In fact, I have two in my head right now (Wizard or Warlock and Unforgiven). I had to force myself to work on the game scripting for Unforgiven (while watching 4 really bad resident evil movies) or I would never finish either of them.

My point is, let's not blame lack of progress/communication on a new game. And, again. Let's not forget, the last four resident evil movies really sucked.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Is there still hope in this game? :cry:
Not really. Not with any quality or satisfying conclusion as long as it's ICSTOR's passive income source.

Honestly, I'd rather he didn't work on it since he obviously doesn't give a fuck about it anymore, which usually results in updates that are either weak as fuck, or jump the shark because the creator can't progress it naturally. The ideal answer would be handing the whole thing off to a dev who actually likes the game and knows what they're doing, but he's not going to do that unless he can start a new income stream.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
i read now and then in this forum about Icstore and my personal opinion is like an old saying from my country :"for better or for worse, it is important that you talk about me"...2795 pages on this forum, well, that say all...MilfyCity," the never ending story"...

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Man i hope this game can get more updates , its amazing. I especialy love the dominant milf characters. If any one can recoment similar games i will be grateful. And there is plenty of contend as it is now. The only thing lacking are group scenes.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Man i hope this game can get more updates , its amazing. I especialy love the dominant milf characters. If any one can recoment similar games i will be grateful. And there is plenty of contend as it is now. The only thing lacking are group scenes.
Midnight paradise is pretty similar to this game

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
For all those people her wondering:

How could he why would he? etc.
Imagine starting to develop a "gold mine" earning around ~8000$ a month over 3 years by now.
You slow down "developing" but realize ur patreon's still paying you as if nothing happened cuz they "LOVE" ur game.

He can afford real:BootyTime: pussies now & lives a dream.
Only if his patreon's drop to a point he can no longer "afford" his new life-style
he's gonna come back. That's also the reason he announced a new game to keep feeding the "hope:LUL:" of his dumb patreon's.
(u are only a dumb:FacePalm: patreon if u still payed him, since the time he didn't keep up to his own schedule.)

I'm not mad at him at all, sure it's a bummer the game is abandoned but i would also lose interest in doing anything more than i need to, to get all them goodies.
I bet 90% of the people here would do the exact same thing if in the position of ICESTOR.

Act like an adult. If u don't get what u pay for, grow up & pull the plug, stop crying cuz no one cares.
It's your own damn fault. If u didn't pay a penny you have literally no reason to be mad at all. Just like me.:KEK:

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I bet 90% of the people here would do the exact same thing if in the position of ICESTOR.
...than 90% of the people here would be pure trash! Exploiting people in this kind of business should be punnished very hard. Patreon just doesn't give a shit. If moral standards get this low AND if people like you accept this behavior, this industry is doomed!

edit: Just look at EA... Every new release they implement something new to get more money and try to push more devious practices. And if they get away with it surely single devs hiding behind anonymity will also get away.

Last edited:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Hey im not playing shit so im happy with what i get. At lest this is not some overhyped shit like Summertime saga.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
NGL im kinda a bit sad this game finally got the abandoned tag, still dont understand why would he ruined his own reputation/works like this, he could be one of the best adult game developers alongside DPC,Mr Dots or Phillygames, his renders definitely superior imo among any of those i mentioned.

Reactions: jackp0t

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
I have decided. I call some North Korean company if they play a game (which I sell as a result of my work) and I open a patreon. You say that I earn a few tens of euros a month? :KEK: :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes