supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
Maybe another bad joke by icstor xD Looks like the is completely out of his mind, at last. Nobody wants to see a fat, ugly man fcking. This dude is a joke.
I enjoy when the "George" character(the fat bastard) NTRs or straight up seduces(Like Lily of the valley) and gets the girl. Different tastes for different folks my friend.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Don't tell me what I believe. What I'm saying is I have lived long enough to know not to rely on gossip. In this case the facts are bad enough.
Advising you to read my post properly may be again too much for you to take, as I obviously wrote you "M A Y" (which is the most polite form I know of) believe.

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
I don't think this picture with Bob fucking Caroline is a joke, it's real posibility if you think about it. Bob can fuck Caroline as a part of revenge against Linda. I mean, she fucked their son, why Bob wouln't fuck their daughter? We all know that deep inside him Bob is freak, he has that secret room and I'm pretty sure he noticed how good looking his daughter Caroline is. He was afraid to make a move, but with catching Linda and MC fucking, he has perfect excuse to go after Caroline. I just wonder how it will play out, will he force himself on her or she will give her consent. I can't imagine Caroline with a straight mind fucking her father Bob.
It's quite literally a custom requested render from a highest tier patron. (He includes them in the game as collectibles.)

1624993159425.png

And even Icstor's not stupid enough to let his most popular girl end up in that situation.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
To celebrate the new tag, maybe it'll be fun to reminisce about the greatest milking moments from the past 2 years.

My personal favorite: The Milfy Kingdom Saga

Despite his assurances every 3 months that he'd been working hard on Milfy City and it was nearly ready, people were still speculating that ICSTOR was not, in fact, working.

He finally decided to come clean with the fact that he was no longer enjoying working on this particular game, but he had a NEW game he was working on that everyone was going to love. So that his fans wouldn't feel left out of the decision, he gave them a confusing poll to decide how to proceed. A slim majority of supporters who had been paying to support Milfy City decided that his breakneck pace of a small update every 2 years should be slowed down so that he could develop something new.

Anticipation was high when he finally released a preview of this new game. Would any women be as hot as Linda or Caroline? What was this "kingdom"? Would you get to lock a girl in a room for 2 years?

Many were surprised to find out that, based on the preview renders, Milfy Kingdom was a simulation type game where you'd get to experience being the douchiest boy in the world, traveling around a map trying to overcome being born with an irresistibly punchable face. Some were confused as to why there were no previews of any love interests, which they incorrectly assumed were an important part of a lewd game. Others complained that the renders looked like they were made in a rush the day before they were posted.

Despite this overwhelmingly positive response, within months ICSTOR announced that he would be putting Milfy Kingdom on hold to continue not working on Milfy City.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I don't think this picture with Bob fucking Caroline is a joke, it's real posibility if you think about it. Bob can fuck Caroline as a part of revenge against Linda. I mean, she fucked their son, why Bob wouln't fuck their daughter? We all know that deep inside him Bob is freak, he has that secret room and I'm pretty sure he noticed how good looking his daughter Caroline is. He was afraid to make a move, but with catching Linda and MC fucking, he has perfect excuse to go after Caroline. I just wonder how it will play out, will he force himself on her or she will give her consent. I can't imagine Caroline with a straight mind fucking her father Bob.
It's an Elite or extra pic included in the game, but not canon: the event does not occur in the game flow.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I can understand why this game has an abandoned tag, but, he did post an update to the patreon about his "plans" moving forward. Is the forum making an exception for the game due to over a year of delays?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I can understand why this game has an abandoned tag, but, he did post an update to the patreon about his "plans" moving forward. Is the forum making an exception for the game due to over a year of delays?
No, once you are silent for 3 months and get an abandoned tag, to have it removed you need to make an actual release.

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
Releasing .71 in july? What a joke. This guy hasn’t been doing shit and the idiots keep paying him. I was patreon for a few months but damn whoever is still paying is stupid.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Not v1.0, but v0.71? Another possible scenario where he decided to continue Milfy City instead of end it prematurely.
Not really a news, since we knew already that there's several characters that haven't got properly introduced (read:f*cked) yet.

Can't wait for the update. I wish it's gonna be a full update with animation this time.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes