sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Waiting 1.5 years for 200 renders of Sara content? He just spat on us. Of all people, Sara, one of the more underwhelming characters. I'll take anyone else, Judy, Violet, Lily, Linda, Celia, Yazmin. Except for the lesbian aunt, she's dead last.
What about the money people funded to the dev? If he left the work.

Aug 15, 2019
It looks like its not yet abandoned

"Milfy City release date announced!
Well it seems that the next update is soon to be released. Icstor confirmed the release of v0.71 on July 14th. He also confirmed that there will be game updates happening every 2 weeks.
So the v0.75 update should be around the end of July
So what to expect in v0.71?
There will be around 200 images and 20 animations. So the update is not going to be as big we have hoped but it's finally good that the most talked about game gets developed further."

soo 200 render's in 2years that a joke
IF there is gonna be a update its gonna be 15min of gameplay

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
soo 200 render's in 2years that a joke
IF there is gonna be a update its gonna be 15min of gameplay
Apparently his idea is to milk the game as much as possible, it stands to reason he does have a big update done but decided to split it into a bunch of small releases every 2 weeks so he can stretch the game out another 6 months at least.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
It looks like its not yet abandoned

"Milfy City release date announced!
Well it seems that the next update is soon to be released. Icstor confirmed the release of v0.71 on July 14th. He also confirmed that there will be game updates happening every 2 weeks.
So the v0.75 update should be around the end of July
So what to expect in v0.71?
There will be around 200 images and 20 animations. So the update is not going to be as big we have hoped but it's finally good that the most talked about game gets developed further."

It is. It has been abandoned since 2 years already. just accept it

Reactions: Jaun Karr

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Taking more time than expected

Hasn't released in update in almost 2 years

SAINT ICSTOR
Patron Saint of Scammers

strikes yet again. In other news, scientist working on the forefront of cutting edge technology have indeed confirmed that water is wet.

Also note: in March he said: ”I can now officially announce that the story/renders for Sara, Judy, Violet, and Lily are finished :)” but somehow now he says that he isn’t finished with Sara’s renders yet since it’s taking more time than suspected. So where did all those story renders disappear in the last 3,5 months if he has to create new ones now? Bwahahahahahahaha, this guy is so full of shit and lies, and yet so many idiots still gets fooled by him.
Im saying man. Anyone expecting this guy to deliver anything noteworthy is an actual baboon.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Waiting 1.5 years for 200 renders of Sara content? He just spat on us. Of all people, Sara, one of the more underwhelming characters. I'll take anyone else, Judy, Violet, Lily, Linda, Celia, Yazmin. Except for the lesbian aunt, she's dead last.
it's common knowledge that he only started working on this in the last couple of weeks (if at all)

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a post that explains what happened? I wasn't really following this game much but last time i looked it wasn't abandoned.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
200 renders. This should keep the abandoned tag until it's completed. What absolute, brazen and disgusting milking tactics and a slap in the face to anyone that's given him money assuming he was a legitimate and trustworthy developer.

Absolutely revolting behaviour.
For 7,000 patreons a month in 2 years I could hire someone else to finish the game and still buy a house. :WeSmart:

machinman

May 28, 2017
Is there a post that explains what happened? I wasn't really following this game much but last time i looked it wasn't abandoned.
so last time you checked this thread was 2 years ago, right ?
it was tagged as abandonned because nothing was made on it for 2 years. obviously, icstor wouldn't kill the goose that lays the golden egg...
so icstor would make some empty communications every now and then, with nothing tangible about how he "works" on it. every news contradicting the previous ones.
right after it was tagged here as abandonned, he made a comment saying he would release small updates every two weeks starting mid july (so after 2 years of working hard on the game, he can't actually release something big, but only small updates)

obviously, he just started working again << that sentence will be valid once he released something if ever... because to this day, he hasn't fulfilled a single promise he made in every single comment he made for two years, and releases were already erratic before that time...

that tag is a warning to every user of this forum, to think twice before putting money on icstor. better late than never.
and if icstor ever finish that game, it will certainly be thanks to that warning that should have been there for two years already...

time will tell.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
What about the money people funded to the dev? If he left the work.
Crowd funding is, always has been, and always will be a scam. Doubly so with Patreon since you pay monthly and will typically wind up paying many dozens times more what the product actually ends up retailing for if it ever sees a proper release. You're paying ahead for content made by someone who often has no experience creating whatever product it is that you're paying for, so they take your money on faith and you just have to hope that they fulfill that faith. For every developer that consistently produces worthwhile content there's a few dozen who produce content incredibly slowly, dozens more that produce content that is not worthwhile, dozens more that produce awful content, dozens more than purposefully produce content at a specifically slow pace while teasing much hyped content to try and sucker people into paying for more hoping that next month will finally be the month that X character gets some scenes and they never are, and dozens more that just stop development halfway through. Anyone wh crowd funds anything is risking their money from the start and they should accept the fact that there's a better than decent chance that their money won't amount to anything worthwhile. I'm sure a lot of ICSTOR's suckers would have appreciated him straight up saying "Milfy City is canceled." two years ago instead of stringing them along for years.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes