Plake

Jun 10, 2020
I am happy this thread tagged as a abandoned. This is the voice of the gamers. Good example for other devs who are minded to milking patrons.

Hope this made motivation enough for Icstor to really continue his great job.
I highly doubt he visits this topic...

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
The update will only focus on Sara, it seems like it's not too big
Is that a jibe at her smaller chest :unsure:

So has Milfy City been abandoned then? as it does say so at the top but I am sure it was updated just a few months ago
A few months ago? Try 2019. October 2019 for the initial update release and December 2019 for the "final" bug fixes update.

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
”But they are taking more time than I suspected…” What’s that? *sniff sniff* does that smell like an upcoming delay and excuse for it?! *Gasps and pretends to be shocked* :KEK:

Also note: in March he said: ”I can now officially announce that the story/renders for Sara, Judy, Violet, and Lily are finished :)” but somehow now he says that he isn’t finished with Sara’s renders yet since it’s taking more time than suspected. So where did all those story renders disappear in the last 3,5 months if he has to create new ones now? Bwahahahahahahaha, this guy is so full of shit and lies, and yet so many idiots still gets fooled by him.
hahahhahahahahahaha As we all expected. This fool hasn’t been doing shit.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'll admit I was fooled a few years back when I subbed to him. It's because of broken promises like that I limited myself to currently officially support only one developer and he's not even part of patreon (not ICSTOR in this case), only because I watched his progress for over a year before I decided to trust him. I learned my lesson with ICSTOR and he has no one to blame but himself if he stopped to think before making promises he can't keep.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
It's funny to see all the screenshots rolling out now that he's been forced to work on it. For nearly 2 years, you saw nothing and nothing was released...

How do people still have faith in him? (He probably won't make 7.1 on time, he's never made a release on time)
I think the reason people believe he will not miss this deadline is because the abandoned tag rattled him, and he is doing what he is now, to see it removed. I've said it before, but this is why I think even if he does deliver on the 14th the tag should stay, because it is clear that he has done absolutely nothing for this year and a half where he has just been making excuse after excuse.

His reaction to the tag when it was applied and how he posted almost on the date itself everytime before this last time where he slipped up imo, should constitute an exception to the site rules for this dev.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I think the reason people believe he will not miss this deadline is because the abandoned tag rattled him, and he is doing what he is now, to see it removed. I've said it before, but this is why I think even if he does deliver on the 14th the tag should stay, because it is clear that he has done absolutely nothing for this year and a half where he has just been making excuse after excuse.

His reaction to the tag when it was applied and how he posted almost on the date itself everytime before this last time where he slipped up imo, should constitute an exception to the site rules for this dev.
Yeah, I think that would be fair all things considered. Basically he would be on probation, and to get the tag lifted he'd need to meet certain work requirements. I'd say that he should at minimum need to deliver Four (4) "two week" updates without any significant delays, or Two (2) "one month" larger updates without significant delay. Only then should the abandon tag be considered for removal. Maybe it needs to be even longer, but the tag definitely shouldn't be removed on July 14th if he does in fact deliver an update.

solli

Apr 23, 2020
What a fucking shitshow this game is! ICSTOR should be ashamed of himself. And i'm not the one who uses that term lightly. He has been milking the community for 1,5 years with nothing to show for it. Fucking disgraceful.

Edit: when will people realise they are throwing their money on a fucking bum that will never produce a return of profit? he will just collect his money and laugh all the way to the bank while his patreons cry.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes