Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I'm glad that on his patreon he "promised" us "milfy city 1.0" not the 0.7 anymore, but still It's too late for that...
it's in the same place with a0rrta

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm certain he meant all female family members.
Well figuratively, Bob is getting fucked, depending on what route you take, especially in Linda's route; he's getting cuck'd by his own kid, and if you helped the twins, his business is getting fucked and probably going bankrupt eventually. So yeah, in a way, Bob is getting spitroasted. :ROFLMAO:

evko

Oct 8, 2018
The developer has mental health issues and has been dealing with it for a while, not to mention the constant cackling from those such as yourself doesn't help the condition, quite the contrary.
Only people with "poor mental health"can believe in this. And if now he has such problems and appeared, it is only thanks to the support of his fathers. Doing nothing, drinking and using drugs can and will not bring such a thing. If everyone stopped paying at once, then he would immediately be cured magically!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Only people with "poor mental health"can believe in this. And if now he has such problems and appeared, it is only thanks to the support of his fathers. Doing nothing, drinking and using drugs can and will not bring such a thing. If everyone stopped paying at once, then he would immediately be cured magically!
It's as good a theory as any I suppose. I have mental health issues myself but unlike him I don't use it as a flimsy pretense for taking advantage of people. Not that it matters, in the end you can't believe anything this "person" has to say.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
It's as good a theory as any I suppose. I have mental health issues myself but unlike him I don't use it as a flimsy pretense for taking advantage of people. Not that it matters, in the end you can't believe anything this "person" has to say.
I can't believe a person who constantly lies, and he lies constantly. Everything he said over the past 2 years was a lie, which he himself eventually confirmed!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think the twins' aide comes if you want to destroy Bob completely in Linda's eyes, she doesn't see him as a husband or a lover anymore, and now he can't come up with any money. It helps you in the future to kick Bob out of the house without too many objections
Whenever I do play the Linda route (which is very very VERY rare these days) I always do what I can to sabotage him since I want Linda all for myself. She already has a negative opinion of him, might as well put the final nail in the coffin :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xooocaail.com

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't understand Linda's motives, frankly, so I don't want her for myself. I just want Caroline. I'll be by her side and help her, and I'm not going to let Mc destroy his family. When I played Linda's route, it was just for looking at him, nothing more
I've been loyal to Caroline for a very very long time and I never touch Linda, Celia or anyone else in this game. The last time I did Linda's route though I ruined his business and didn't cover up Linda. Just wanted everything in his face but yes, only Caroline for me.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I've been loyal to Caroline for a very very long time and I never touch Linda, Celia or anyone else in this game. The last time I did Linda's route though I ruined his business and didn't cover up Linda. Just wanted everything in his face but yes, only Caroline for me.
Even when I played Sarah, celia, or Linda route , it was with a save other than mine which I will continue the game. Linda is not suitable for Mc and Sarah is, but Caroline is literally amazing.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes