Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
You realize that Sara is the best girl, right?
Sara is neither the best girl nor the best story of a young girl who falls in love with her brother for no compelling reason. The better girl and the best story will be Caroline who, despite her love for MC, tries to stay away and breaks the deal. Then there was a slow progression, then they entered into a relationship, the matter is logical in me, and the progress in it is logical. Then the story is great, and she is a wonderful girl, and how MC helps her to get out of all her problems.Excuse me, I see only one reason why anyone would prefer Sarah, and that is that she is a virgin, because there is no other reason

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
After one and an half year of absolutely nothing, being hyped by a little step in the story of one character seems kind of desperate. Don't want to offend anyone, but let's face it : the game should be over by now.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
away from joking , I did not choose Caroline for her body. Linda has a great body and that teacher, but because her story was written well and I admire the progress that happened between her and MC What I'm waiting for the most at the end of the game is an ending between Caroline and Mac, who have a baby and have a happy family.
It's what I am waiting for too, at least something like that. Been wanting it for MONTHS now! I want a happy ending with them

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
48 hours now. U guys think this will be it?
I don't know what to think to be honest. I'm anxious and have a bit of butterflies to be honest with you.

I know, as a kid, I was repeatedly disappointed by friends or family to the point I eventually told them all to go fuck themselves. I think that kind of time is coming to hand when it comes to waiting for updates. Can only take so much before you turn and walk away. That's something I thought I would never say when it came to this game and waiting for updates.

Mar 14, 2019
Sara is neither the best girl nor the best story of a young girl who falls in love with her brother for no compelling reason. The better girl and the best story will be Caroline who, despite her love for MC, tries to stay away and breaks the deal. Then there was a slow progression, then they entered into a relationship, the matter is logical in me, and the progress in it is logical. Then the story is great, and she is a wonderful girl, and how MC helps her to get out of all her problems.Excuse me, I see only one reason why anyone would prefer Sarah, and that is that she is a virgin, because there is no other reason
Sara is the cute little sister, and Caroline is not, hence Sara is best girl. I don't give a shit if the story makes much sense, as long as it's hot.

Mar 14, 2019
I don't know what to think to be honest. I'm anxious and have a bit of butterflies to be honest with you.

I know, as a kid, I was repeatedly disappointed by friends or family to the point I eventually told them all to go fuck themselves. I think that kind of time is coming to hand when it comes to waiting for updates. Can only take so much before you turn and walk away. That's something I thought I would never say when it came to this game and waiting for updates.
The way I see it, it's a win-win situation, either he'll release an update, which will be nice, or he won't, in which case this thread will go up in flames, which will be pretty fun too.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The way I see it, it's a win-win situation, either he'll release an update, which will be nice, or he won't, in which case this thread will go up in flames, which will be pretty fun too.
This thread has gone up in flames so many times at this point it's pretty much ashes and husks of what it was 4-6 months ago. A lot of regular posters here have been perma banned or just had enough of being here. Not me. I'm still waiting and hoping on the slimmest of chances I'll see new Caroline content after what now? 17 months?? :LOL::confused:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think in the first five or six updates we won't see a single scene or even a single dialogue with Caroline unfortunately
I just meant overall, but yes, agreed. I don't mind Sara stuff as I feel she's unloved (especially by people here) but I don't mind Sara at all. I love her eyes and I am curious to see what happens with her.

• Angry
Reactions: Turki 10

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
We takin bets yet? Here's a handy release chart:
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed
Hopefully it is the first option, but looking at Icstor's background, it may be the third or sixth option.

PS: Is it known if this is the final update of the game, or will there be more updates?

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Most likely this one, only way to make up all the wasted time would be releasing the whole game but since that's not happening, the second one is most realistic.

I'd rather have a Lara Croft lookalike than a gremlin lookalike.
Doesn't surprise at all, that's what all virgins choose anyways.

Reactions: Sweet Force
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes