Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
It'll be very funny if the update doesn't come in 2 days, making these wallpapers pointless. What's even funnier is people actually being hyped for Sara content of all people.
Regardless how you feel about Sara, the poor girl has been locked in her room for over 2 years. She deserves the chance to see the world from more than just her bedroom window, just once, before everyone that hates her shoves her back in the cupboard to be forgotten for all time.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
We takin bets yet? Here's a handy release chart:
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed
6, but he'll give another bullshit deadline.

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
Regardless how you feel about Sara, the poor girl has been locked in her room for over 2 years. She deserves the chance to see the world from more than just her bedroom window, just once, before everyone that hates her shoves her back in the cupboard to be forgotten for all time.
200 renders isn't enough to see the world. She should stay locked in her room.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Hi everybody,
It's written [Abandoned].
However, I read on the Patreon that there is a final version v1.0 released in 2021.
Can you confirm that this game is not abandoned finally ?
So maybe, the [Abandoned] tag can be removed.
Thank you for the explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: John Pabone

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
Hi everybody,
It's written [Abandoned].
However, I read on the Patreon that there is a final version v1.0 released in 2021.
So maybe, the [Abandoned] tag can be removed.
Thank you for the explanation.
Hi somebody,it's written [Abandoned] cause it is up until now.
However, as you read on the Patreon {the author} says that there is a final version v1.0 released in 2021.
That remaing to be seen until then...
Stay tune here and on Patreon - fees may apply there-
"So maybe, the [Abandoned] tag can be removed" trust our illustrious f95 stuf they will upon relese not a millisecond sooner in f95 i trust.
Thank you for the explanation' youre welcome .

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well its not worth to keep your hopes high. If he delivers. IF HE DELIVERS then all of this community will be going bonkers. but unachieved hopes bring sorrows.
As verbal as I have been supporting this game for many, many months in this thread (and being heckled and insulted for doing so) IF an update is released, I know it'll be some form of redemption for him and this game. As tough as it has been sitting and stewing waiting for ANYTHING to come down pike, even the smallest step in progress is a good thing.

Then, of course, being cynical, who's to say after one or two updates it doesn't happen again and start the cycle all over? I hope that he does finish this game and I hope I have a few marbles left in the attic to be able to see that happen in time, if it does.

I've never supported him on Patreon, but I've been a very big cheerleader here. My faith has definitely been wavering for a while, so anything good happening in the next 1.5 days could and probably will restore it.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Sara is neither the best girl nor the best story of a young girl who falls in love with her brother for no compelling reason. The better girl and the best story will be Caroline who, despite her love for MC, tries to stay away and breaks the deal. Then there was a slow progression, then they entered into a relationship, the matter is logical in me, and the progress in it is logical. Then the story is great, and she is a wonderful girl, and how MC helps her to get out of all her problems.Excuse me, I see only one reason why anyone would prefer Sarah, and that is that she is a virgin, because there is no other reason
You are delirious, sir. Caroline's story is as boring and lame as everyone else's. And she's a thot and a not very likable character. Sara at least has more or less coherent boobs ;) (if you catch my drift).

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I am pretty sure it wouldn't be worth it. This game will become a meme soon
Unfortunately, this game has become a meme many months ago without an update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally for me, I really hope that there may be some day a completed tag on this game, because as long as the abandoned tag is in the title and the game has such an uncertain future, the game is no fun for me anymore or is it just me? I haven't even played the last game update completely from back there 2019, because i don't know what the future looks like for this game, that really reduces the joy of this.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes