PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
We takin bets yet? Here's a handy release chart:
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed

bio

Aug 12, 2017
I've been through a very bad burn out the last 2 years so I won't blame ICStore 'cause I can imagine what he's been through and I know it is hard to come back sometimes and specialy on subjects you were working on when you broke down.
If I won't blame ICStore, I also can understand the frustration of the people waiting for the update (backers or not), I am one of this people and today I am just exited for the upcoming update.
So now I just wait to see!

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
We takin bets yet? Here's a handy release chart:
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
One day left (at least it's one day for here in the States) until D-Day here (wondering if people are using my D-Day reference now :LOL:)

In all honesty, I'm pretty sure I know what ya'll are expecting here, another letdown, another broken promise, etc. Most of my brain has been thinking the same thing. We'll probably find out within the next 20-24 hours the fate of this game because if a promised update fails to fall through, people (MORE people) are going to leave this game in their rear-view mirrors, and they have every right and reason to do so.

Their is always a "What If" factor compared to "What Happens When." What if an update comes down (small as it may be) will people see this as honest progress? And What happens when it does? Does the tag get removed and even though it'll be a small update, will we or should we expect steady updates until this game is finally done? Will it leave a bad taste if players' mouths when it comes to their expectations about how routes should progress? Or in my case, how Caroline's post-main game pregnancy route develops?

Many questions will be answered I guess between the next 24+ or so hours. But this game rivals DIK now in attention on this site, abandoned or not. But will it rival it MORE if people see updates getting done and the tag removed?

Either we're going to have a successful storming of the beaches here, or get pushed back into our Higgins boats and troop ships? (Yes, by the way, I am a WWII historian & military geek)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Why everyone forgot about Disney, they are the worst, not EA damnit.
Oh right, Disney, for the BUTCHERING of Star Wars (at least in my eyes) Alright then, they're tied for #1.

I never EVER thought they should've done a post-Palpatine trilogy. It should've ended way back when. Not that the second Trilogy was "that" bad, but a certain actor's "acting" was god awful.

Kid Anakin was so much better than grown-up Anakin. I mean, I knew Lucas wanted to do parts 7-9, and I never saw them, nor do I want to, and nor will I ever.

But yes, Disney too. Thank you for reminding me. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Meghead

lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
While this is indeed an awesome game, it's not the only "game" going on here. Its quite obvious to a hell of a lot of us that play these on a regular basis. In "most" cases they charge "nothing" to get the first episode. I could point out a great deal of quality adult games that follow this pattern, which is...Make a game that draws as many ppl as possible. Jump on the patreon band wagon. Ride this as long as possible all the while making tons of promises that in the end your never gonna keep. This gets repeated ad nauseam here and elsewhere. I beleieve in "rare" cases there are reasonable explanations for not being able to make any further progress and or "finish", but they are just that, "rare". Mostly its just part of the "scam"...I hope this is not one of them...

Last edited:

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Many questions will be answered I guess between the next 24+ or so hours. But this game rivals DIK now in attention on this site, abandoned or not. But will it rival it MORE if people see updates getting done and the tag removed?
This game is not a rival of DIK, it has 3 times less content, not to mention that it is much better in DIK. In DIK for a year and a half, there are more than 24,000 renderers, and high-quality animations. And in MC, only a little more than 8,500 for 4 years!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This game is not a rival of DIK, it has 3 times less content, not to mention that it is much better in DIK. In DIK for a year and a half, there are more than 24,000 renderers, and high-quality animations. And in MC, only a little more than 8,500 for 4 years!
Well on the site here, it seems to be ranked up with it & still gets a lot of attention & hits, plus the discussion in here is always constant, despite the tag. It has to be one of the top 5 games looked at on here I would think. Don't know if they have a ranking or anything for that, but I'm certainly curious.

It doesn't rival DIK in content most definitely but it's definitely one of the most talked about for sure. It's been said in the past and I'm pretty sure it still holds true on some level.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Well on the site here, it seems to be ranked up with it & still gets a lot of attention & hits, plus the discussion in here is always constant, despite the tag. It has to be one of the top 5 games looked at on here I would think. Don't know if they have a ranking or anything for that, but I'm certainly curious.

It doesn't rival DIK in content most definitely but it's definitely one of the most talked about for sure. It's been said in the past and I'm pretty sure it still holds true on some level.
It's just that they haven't reset the rating for a long time. On a very well-known site, after resetting the rating, this game moved from 3rd place immediately to 66. And DIK was in 1st place, and after resetting the rating, it remained on it.
Now there are many interesting projects that are ahead of MC, since the MC rating is incredibly high, they are trailing behind.

Reactions: xooocaail.com
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes